• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a m/m 1/1 with fandoms or ocs

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Cyberpunk
  6. Horror
  7. LGBTQ
  8. Magical
  9. Mystery
  10. Platonic
  11. Realistic
  12. Romance
  13. School
  14. Super Powers
  15. Supernatural

Bohness

✨So high I could eat a star✨
Ayoo it's me...again.
I'm just looking for a few roleplays because I am very bored and very much so wanting to roleplay. I have a oc but m willing to make an oc for a specific plot or world. I also do fandom roleplays if that is your kind of thing. I like romance, horror, dark themes, and things like that so if you are still intrigued keep reading on.

Where do I roleplay?
Well, I forget to check this sight a lot. But I use twitter to roleplay as well so if you want someone more active you can ask for my @. I'd be fine roleplaying on here too so don't worry. (I also have wattpad but we won't talk about that).

What are my fandoms?
There are a lot of them but I'll list my absolute favorites as of now.
Supernatural, MCYT's, Bungo Stray Dogs, My Hero Academia (I don't watch the show but I really love the characters), and others just ask me about a fandom and I'll give a yes or no.

Cravings as of now?
Dean x Castiel
Emerald Duo
Dazai and Chuuya
Any ship from MHA involving either Shinsou or Dabi

OC's?
I have one oc made and ready to use but if we come up with a plot he doesn't fir then I will make one specifically for our roleplay.

Extras
I will rarely do cc/oc because i like doing cc/cc more but sometimes I will do it. It is very rare though.

Thank you for reading through! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Want to roleplay? Send me a DM. I don't bite : )

Users who are viewing this thread