• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a longterm rp partner

Hello! I just joined here! I used to roleplay a lot on Grooveshark, G+, and kik. I then stopped for several years and really stuck rping with old friends and meeting nobody new. I then stopped completely for a while because life got busy when I was prepping for college. Now I am wanting to return! I have been getting back into the flow of it for a while now so plus my past experience. Thus, I am lit-advanced lit. Though I will admit my grammar is not the best I like to give long responses with detail and depth. I do all types as well, I have mostly male OCs but have a handful of females stashed away untouched for a long time for no particular reason-just happened that way truly. I like adult rps as well so I would prefer 18+ partners. However, I am flexible and don't mind 16+. I enjoy plots centering around fantasy since a lot of my OCs have powers. Nonetheless, I am again, flexible and enjoy modern, a slice of life, and psychological since that is my college major. Thank you for your interest!

Okay, do you have any ideas or plots that are running around in your head? Open to listen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back