• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long time rp partner

Aspy Ink

Three Thousand Club
So, I'm new to this site(As I am new, I would need you to make the rp, unless it's through PM because I'm still learning this site) but I'm not entirely new to rping. I have been rping for two-three years. I cannot do rps based on shows or books because I like to create my own character and create my own plot work my rp partner. In can do any type of rp. I.E. Fantasy, modern, mid-evil, slave and master(human or vampire), royalty, romance(following tge rules) and much more. So if you're interested, post to this to thread.

I can't message people yet, I haven't made ten posts yet and I'm not sure I'll know how when I'm able to

Alright. Thanks :)

And to others, I'm still looking for rp partners ♥ 
Alright. Thanks :)

And to others, I'm still looking for rp partners ♥

yaoi is m/m yuri is f/f 
sorry i should have clarified are you interested? I could do a hetero one as well if thats better for you >_>

hetero as in heterosexual meaning m/f I didn't want you to feel like that was all I could do :)  
If you are interested I wouldn't mind playing a guy. Just let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back