• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long-term Stardew Valley RP partner! (Closed for now!)

starshine_

Sorceress Supreme
Past The Valley
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

tumblr_owpc8k8r0d1w86w6ho2_540 (1).gif
Gif credits to shiruki on tumblr!

Hiyo! I'm Starshine, and this is my search post for a long-term Stardew Valley RP partner! To make sure we get along, be sure to read through the entire post before approaching me or an RP, please!

Warnings

❝I'll start out with a few warnings; this is not a post for in-game RP! This is literary only, so just know this before reading further! I also urge you to check my carrd present on my profile for in-depth coverage of my full preferences outside of just this RP, it's not necessary but can help gauge if we're a right match. I will also mention that I'd prefer to RP here on-site or on Discord. OCs are a must for me, this isn't a canon x canon RP. I have two OCs for this universe specifically tailored to it, and I'd love to see some of your OCs if you have them! (OC x Canon is also fine!)❞

About Me

❝Alrighty, let's get started now! I'm 18, born and raised in America, and love all things creative and art-related! I've been RPing for a good couple of years now and I have a passion for fiction, character creation and story building! My pronouns are She/Her. I also have ADHD and a few other not so cute mental disorders woo! (I'm okay at the moment we'll touch on this later LOL) I have many interests and hobbies and no doubt will enjoy hearing about yours too! Info-dump away folks!❞

Preferences

❝These are my personal preferences for the following RP! I'd prefer if we didn't bend these, they're here for a reason!❞

I'd prefer if you know a lot about the game itself so we can avoid spoilers if you haven't played much of it! I've got 461 hours clocked in on PC and I also play on switch. (If we grow as friends we could possibly play together!)

I do not do script or one-liners. Mirroring, paragraphs, or novella are my go-to's.

I love OOC chats and discussion. I look to make friends with my partners, if you are not down for that, we might not be a good match.

I am fine with romance, platonic, or familial pairings! My two OCs in this RP might end up romantically involved.

I will double if needed.

I am fine with any pairing with any pronouns, just as long as they are legal and not abusive.

No godmodding, obviously.

Don't be an elitist butt munch.

No controlling my characters during big moments without discussing it first!

I'm 18, if you're uncomfy with that it's best we don't RP.

Like I mentioned a bit ago, I have ADHD and a few other things such as depression and executive dysfunction. With this I'd like to ask that you be patient with me! Sometimes I cannot bring myself to reply all the time or I simply forget to. It's not me ghosting the RP on purpose, I'll most likely tell you if I'm having an off-day or week. So if you're strict about consistent replies, it's best we don't RP.

Speaking of ghosting, please please PLEASE tell me if you aren't interested in the RP anymore or just cannot continue. You won't hurt my feelings! Just please do not abandon the RP without saying something first. (Emergencies are obviously an exception, I'm on the same boat!)

I am an artist and draw most of my OCs! I am perfectly fine with you using any sort of face-claims, picrews, your own drawings or just descriptions!

Don't be afraid to work with me! I wanna hear your ideas and plots, whatever you wanna try let's discuss it!

In general, this RP I think would be more on the Slice of Life side of things, but I'm not opposed to bringing in larger plots!

If you have any triggers at all, please let me know! I don't want anyone to feel uncomfy.

Last but not least, I would prefer if you're literate to semi-literate! (typos and some errors are of course fine I'm not the grammar police.)

Final Notes and Contact

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Keep in mind that I'm looking for 1-2 partners as I get overwhelmed easily if I have too many ongoing RPs. If I don't reply to you I might have already found someone or haven't gotten around to messaging you back! I'll be giving info like the plots I have in mind, my OCs and timezone in private discussions. For now, mull it over if you're down and shoot me a PM here or add me on discord! (Starshine#5918)

Thank you for reading!

UPDATE: I've found 2 partners already so this has been closed for now! It might open back up in the future!

e0e1c75b302f07a2fe53d15586e31989.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back