• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Long Term RP Partner

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a strong writer - someone who can manage 3-5 posts per week. (I used to manage daily posting, but my health is in the decline, so that can vary a bit. I just lose interest with weekly posting.)

I have no clue with Youi is.

I rarely, if ever, do Fandoms. Original material please.

I avoid darker genres, overly realistic settings, teen angst, etc. Been there done that in real life. Why would I want to RP it?

Espionage - been there done that. Same comment.

I love anachronisms. I enjoy character interaction. (One of the things that really killed a 1x1 RP for me was the other character in the pairing being unable to deal with their current situation - or anything my character had to say,) I enjoy post apocalyptic societal reconstruction. (The daily chore of survival is boring.) I love Sci Fi, some fantasy. (I hate Tolkien as it has been done to death.)

Are you interested in a sci-fi roleplay involving one of the characters being gifted with psychokinetic abilities?

Are you willing to suggest anything or let me know what themes you're mostly into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back