• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a long term rp partner

blanktae

have i lost myself, or have i gained you?
Hello, I am looking for a roleplay partner that is preferably in EST (ok with other timezones) and over the age of 18. I would love the RP to be long term; I have prompts or we can come up with our own.

I am 29 years old, and I live in EST timezone. I have been roleplaying for 10+ years. I am lenient with paragraph lengths as I understand life gets in the way and it can sometimes be stressful to make a 3 paragraph essay. I go by she/her, and I play via Discord, RPNation, Forums, etc. This is my first time in a looong time posting on RPnation, so I hope I am doing enough :c

Fandoms:

Glee & BTS
I'm also open to O/Cs !!

I am open to anything and I can play anyone. Perfect partner, am I right?

We can discuss more in-depth with ships, interests, and everything if you're interested <3

any interest in doing suga/jhope? either a similar plot to their real lives or slice of life. semi-lit to literate :) let me know if you’re interested!

Hey there, i am not sure if you are still searching, but if you are feel free to add me on 𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆#6030 (discord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back