• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Khione

Frozen Fortress
Hello! I'm new here, but not to roleplay in general. I've been roleplaying for over five years now, and I'd like to think I've come a long way since I started. Currently, I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner, and these are my requirements:
  • I am literate, and I ask that you are too. I value proper grammar and punctuation, so that we may both enjoy the roleplay to the fullest. I don't make exceptions for semi-lit and below. I do apologize.
  • You are male, especially if romance is involved.
  • Romance is completely allowed, all I ask is that there is a build-up and our characters aren't just thrown into it.
  • I prefer to use digital art face claims, but I do have realistic ones on standby for those who ask.
  • I ask that you put 50% into the roleplay. By that, I mean we both put 50/50, so that one of us isn't just doing all the work by ourselves. Depending on the roleplay, I let my partner do whatever they want to bring the story along. I mean anything. I love surprises.
I do have plots that we can use, but they are so long, and there are so many that I'd rather you just come to me, so we can narrow it down to one or a few to pick from. Or, if you enjoy world-building, I am open to that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back