• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ Looking for a long-term rp partner! (Romance mainly, Discord available) ♡

Melanie77

Hey guys! I’m a newb on this site, and I’m looking for a longterm rp partner (you know, one I could write a plot or build a universe with over a long period of time.)

I’ve been rping for 11 years, so I have tons of experience, but I’m by no means an expert. :)

Here’s a few things I want:
  • Please be 18+. Not all these plots entail romance, darker, or mature themes, but it makes me comfortable writing with another adult.
  • Literacy and good grammar!. You don't have to be perfect because I make hella typos, but please be coherent. I’m not really a stickler for length because I fully believe in quality over quantity. Just make sure that your response at least has some depth and I can respond to it adequately. But it can’t just be a sentence ;;
  • Flexibility with roles; Sorry if this sounds rude, but I don’t want to write with someone who only plays the female character or the submissive role in MxF or other pairings. I can easily play both male and female characters, roles, and I’ve done MxM for years. I also really enjoy FxF too. So basically..let’s be flexible! It makes things more enjoyable.
  • You don’t have to be active every day, but I don’t like being ghosted (ie: you’re online for several days and don’t answer). I understand people are busy, or have a minor writer's block, so don’t worry about responding every day! It’s just if a week or so passes or if I see you’re more interested in other plots and such...I get worried and paranoid. Please let me know if there’s anything about a scene or the plot you don’t like, has you stuck, or if you’d like to drop it. I’m very understanding.
  • Last but not least: I’d like to be able to talk to you out of character or plot sometimes or every blue moon. If I’m going to be writing with you a long time, I’d love to at least be an acquaintance.
Other things to know

I write in third person, paragraph form only.

I have LINE and Discord, if you don’t want to write here.

We can write multiple plots at once. I don’t mind at all ~ (that’s where Discord is really a lifesaver)

I can’t do pretty formatting things.

Realistic and modern is definitely my specialty, along with romance (per my title), but I'm really open to try most of anything. I have no triggers or boundaries. I'm just wary of heavy sci-fi themes.
I'm into a couple fandoms, but I'll only put them here if people are interested.

Another note: I know chemistry is important when it comes to romance themes. So if you're worried about characters not getting along, we can always start with something fluffy, slow burn-like, or a plot where they are not together at first to see how they get along.

Now for some plots (mostly romance, but some can be strictly platonic if you wish):
Runaways: You know, they both skip town. Bonus points if they commit a crime (inspired by End of the Fxxxing world)

Band members (secretly dating) or band member x fan

Unrequited love (does it happen?? No? Yes?)

High school love plot: Nerd or other social pariah x Popular, well-liked student

Drug dealer x buyer

Poor person x rich person (inspired by most kdramas tbh)

Age gap

Reincarnated (were in love thousands of years and re-lives their romance or hates one another??)

Vampire x human

Vampire x captive

Witch x human

Online romance or penpal (either gone right or wrong?)

Someone gets kidnapped

People have tattoos coinciding with their soulmate. You find someone with that tattoo (or multiple?)

Palace performer (or peasant) x Prince or Princess (bonus points, everyone wants to kill the person the royalty is in love with)

Abusive or toxic relationship (either becomes better or worse)

Gang member x captive/hostage

Characters buys a dating/love robot (inspired by Zettai Kareshi)

One of our characters is an assassin plotting to kill the other person

Angel x demon (both disguised as humans)

Witch x witch slayer (they don’t recognize one another until it’s too late…)

Childhood friends reunited many years later (bonus points if there were some left behind feelings of love?)

Bonnie & Clyde style romance

Celebrity a-list couple that actually hate each other
What I’m willing to play is not limited to this list. I have tons of plots that I’ve created myself, but I just don’t want to expose them publicly. If you’re interested, I’ll tell you some once we start PMing.

Unimportant note: I love vampires a lot. I’ve kinda built up an entire vampiric world in a way, so let me know if you’re interested.

I love, the kind of love stories that test boundaries and play tricks on the mind. The kind that make you feel something as a writer and makes you want to come back.
Dark, gritty, angsty, ugly plots full of drama. But hopefully with a happy ending twist. If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!

What is your discord, exactly? i'd love to do a prince / princess x palace performer! Or the robot one!

Yo, I'd love to do most any of these plots and maybe some of my own! If you'd like, I can shoot you a PM here, but I much rather prefer Discord for most things :D

Almost all of these plots sound like something I would like to try out with you and expand on! I am interested in the 'vampiric world' you speak about!

Hello, if you are still looking I'd love to plot something out with you! Perhaps something about rivals having to get along for the sake of a job or something of that sort?

Hey! If you're willing to double up on characters I would love to discuss a few of these plot/pairings! Message me if you're interested Melanie77 Melanie77

Good evening (morning?) Melanie77 Melanie77 ^.^
I was wondering if you were still looking for partners?

I'm about to pop off for the night but I was wondering if you'd be interested in connecting via PM to see if we'd be a good fit to roleplay together? I'll give you my deets when I'm a little more rested, but I wanted to make my interest known asap.

Night! :3

Gang member x captive

Vampire x human

Vampire x captive

Peasant x princess

Bot x human

Hey guys! I’m a newb on this site, and I’m looking for a longterm rp partner (you know, one I could write a plot or build a universe with over a long period of time.)

I’ve been rping for 11 years, so I have tons of experience, but I’m by no means an expert. :)

• Please be 18+. Not all these plots entail romance, darker, or mature themes, but it makes me comfortable writing with another adult.
  • Literacy and good grammar!. You don't have to be perfect because I make hella typos, but please be coherent. I’m not really a stickler for length because I fully believe in quality over quantity. Just make sure that your response at least has some depth and I can respond to it adequately. But it can’t just be a sentence ;;
  • Flexibility with roles; Sorry if this sounds rude, but I don’t want to write with someone who only plays the female character or the submissive role in MxF or other pairings. I can easily play both male and female characters, roles, and I’ve done MxM for years. I also really enjoy FxF too. So basically..let’s be flexible! It makes things more enjoyable.
  • You don’t have to be active every day, but I don’t like being ghosted (ie: you’re online for several days and don’t answer). I understand people are busy, or have a minor writer's block, so don’t worry about responding every day! It’s just if a week or so passes or if I see you’re more interested in other plots and such...I get worried and paranoid. Please let me know if there’s anything about a scene or the plot you don’t like, has you stuck, or if you’d like to drop it. I’m very understanding.
  • Last but not least: I’d like to be able to talk to you out of character or plot sometimes or every blue moon. If I’m going to be writing with you a long time, I’d love to at least be an acquaintance.
Other things to know

We can write multiple plots at once. I don’t mind at all ~ (that’s where Discord is really a lifesaver)

Realistic and modern is definitely my specialty, along with romance (per my title), but I'm really open to try most of anything. I have no triggers or boundaries. I'm just wary of heavy sci-fi themes.
I'm into a couple fandoms, but I'll only put them here if people are interested.

Another note: I know chemistry is important when it comes to romance themes. So if you're worried about characters not getting along, we can always start with something fluffy, slow burn-like, or a plot where they are not together at first to see how they get along.

Now for some plots (mostly romance, but some can be strictly platonic if you wish):
Runaways: You know, they both skip town. Bonus points if they commit a crime (inspired by End of the Fxxxing world)

High school love plot: Nerd or other social pariah x Popular, well-liked student

Drug dealer x buyer

Age gap

Reincarnated (were in love thousands of years and re-lives their romance or hates one another??)

Vampire x human

Vampire x captive

Witch x human

Someone gets kidnapped

People have tattoos coinciding with their soulmate. You find someone with that tattoo (or multiple?)

Palace performer (or peasant) x Prince or Princess (bonus points, everyone wants to kill the person the royalty is in love with)

Childhood friends reunited many years later (bonus points if there were some left behind feelings of love?)

What I’m willing to play is not limited to this list. I have tons of plots that I’ve created myself, but I just don’t want to expose them publicly. If you’re interested, I’ll tell you some once we start PMing.

Unimportant note: I love vampires a lot. I’ve kinda built up an entire vampiric world in a way, so let me know if you’re interested.

Other things to know

Drug dealer x buyer

Age gap

Vampire x human

Vampire x captive

Witch x human

Someone gets kidnapped

I think that roleplaying with you would be a great experience! I quite literally just made an account though. That being said, I used to roleplay a LOT, but I kinda fell out of it. Hopefully you wouldn't mind me being a little rusty because I can promise you I'm certainly loyal and don't just randomly quit on anything.

So! Not even sure if this is a good way to get your attention, but if you see this I hope you may take me into sincere consideration and thank you for taking the time to read this through. ?

Would seriously love to do the band members one if you were still interested in it. Maybe even incorporating the childhood friends thing. Let me know, Thanks!
Melanie77 Melanie77

Hi! I'm interested in all of these! (sorry it's so much)

Drug dealer x buyer
Vampire x human

Vampire x captive

Witch x human
Someone gets kidnapped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back