• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term RP partner (Open!)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Cyberpunk
  6. Dystopian
  7. Historical
  8. LGTBQ
  9. Magical
  10. Meta
  11. Multiverse
  12. Mystery
  13. Platonic
  14. Pokemon
  15. Realistic
  16. Romance
  17. School
  18. Slice of Life
  19. Super Powers
  20. Supernatural
  21. Zombies

Purple45

Hi, I'm looking for a long term RP partner that I can create a story with, it can be just about anything and I am willing to do fandoms as long as it has its own original plot (Written in the same universe, different characters, different bad guy, etc.)
Hey there. I am Purple45 and I saw that you do dystopian rps as well, is that true?

Anyways, I would love to be your RP partner. I do original RP's and I am a literate roleplayer who tends to not do fandom rps anymore. I love dystopian and I tend to sometimes be fluid with my RP style.

Thanks for reading!

- Purple

Kerishea

Read More.
Oh boy this is from awhile ago but I thought maybe it’s still active! I’m interested :) I have A LOT of ideas.

RuiNightmare

Anime Lover
I am not sure how good I am on the fandom department but if we can come up with an original idea I'd like to try? I am not on uber late but I try to be so if you wanna catch me before I die off for the night on discord it's RuiNightmare#2915 :)

Users who are viewing this thread