• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term RP partner (Closed!)

Hey! Are you still looking for an MHA rp? I'd love to get one going with canon characters.

hi, if you're still looking i'd love to do a fire emblem RP. i usually RP three houses but i also am familiar with & willing to RP awakening.

Hey there!

I am a sci-fi fanatic. I have my own universe which I’m attempting to turn into a book series, and I was wondering if you might like to RP it at some point? I do romance and action, too!

I have many characters for that universe, and it’s also based in the future. It’s kind of like if Halo and Star Trek had a child, but with emphasis on individuals.

Hey there!

I am a sci-fi fanatic. I have my own universe which I’m attempting to turn into a book series, and I was wondering if you might like to RP it at some point? I do romance and action, too!

I have many characters for that universe, and it’s also based in the future. It’s kind of like if Halo and Star Trek had a child, but with emphasis on individuals.
Send me a DM and we’ll discuss!

I'm interested in mha! I am a minor though, so if you dont want to roleplay with minors thats totally fine with me! I do prefer romance and oc x oc, but I only do oc's, so if you want to do a canon character thats fine as well. Message for more details!

I'm interested in mha! I am a minor though, so if you dont want to roleplay with minors thats totally fine with me! I do prefer romance and oc x oc, but I only do oc's, so if you want to do a canon character thats fine as well. Message for more details!
Send me a DM and we’ll discuss, I don’t mind roleplaying with someone under 18, but there are some rules that have to be put in place for safety reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back