• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long-term RP partner (ignore post count)

Hello!
I'm Ceylia, have a few years of RP experience, try to get as deep as possible into an idea and have a great story to tell, a story that we can develop together. I'm looking for a partner who:

• can reply multiple times a day / a week. (I don't have anything against longer periods of time where you can't reply but I'd prefer someone with more free time.)
  • is interested in Fandom RPs (list below)
  • is interested in M/F
  • writes at least two paragraphs
  • is fine with some OOC chat
  • can (maybe) double
  • is able to write as a male (not always required)
I don't have any more preferences expect the ones regarding the genres I play in and my limits in RPs. Genres and Fandoms ( ** are my main fandoms and ++ are the fandoms I am most interested in):

• Fantasy (++)
  • Science Fiction
  • Harry Potter (**)
  • Star Wars
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender (++ **)
  • Marvel (**)
  • Historical
  • Romance
  • Sherlock
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Assassin's Creed (++)
  • Death Note (++)
(I'm craving an A:TLA , Assassin’s Creed and Death Note RP!)
If you're interested, message me or reply to this thread!
What sort of plot do you have in mind for the historical setting? Personally I enjoy a pre-ww2 setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back