• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long-term RP partner (ignore post count)

I can reply all day every day, I am free 99% of the time.
Fandom RPs are my main RPs.
I'm pretty gay, but totally fine with M/F roleplays.
I can write as many paragraphs as necessary.
And OOC chat is perfectly fine, keeps the connection strong.

From your list of fandoms, I'd definitely be interested in an Elder Scrolls RP, I'm a mega geek for it. Played a bit of Arena, loved Morrowind, cherished Oblivion, had a crap ton of fun with Skyrim, although ESO was not my forte. I've watched pretty much every lore video and ready every book. I'm just as obsessed with Elder Scrolls as I am with my account's namesake.

I can reply all day every day, I am free 99% of the time.
Fandom RPs are my main RPs.
I'm pretty gay, but totally fine with M/F roleplays.
I can write as many paragraphs as necessary.
And OOC chat is perfectly fine, keeps the connection strong.

From your list of fandoms, I'd definitely be interested in an Elder Scrolls RP, I'm a mega geek for it. Played a bit of Arena, loved Morrowind, cherished Oblivion, had a crap ton of fun with Skyrim, although ESO was not my forte. I've watched pretty much every lore video and ready every book. I'm just as obsessed with Elder Scrolls as I am with my account's namesake.
That’s great! Just send me a pm!

Still looking for Avatar? What idea do you have for Death Note?
I’m always looking for Avatar! I don’t have a specific plot in mind with Death Note, but I’d definitely prefer something with canon x OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back