• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long-term RP partner (ignore post count)

Ceylia

Coffee Addict
Hello!
I'm Ceylia, have a few years of RP experience, try to get as deep as possible into an idea and have a great story to tell, a story that we can develop together. I'm looking for a partner who:

• can reply multiple times a day / a week. (I don't have anything against longer periods of time where you can't reply but I'd prefer someone with more free time.)
  • is interested in Fandom RPs (list below)
  • is interested in M/F
  • writes at least two paragraphs
  • is fine with some OOC chat
  • can (maybe) double
  • is able to write as a male (not always required)
I don't have any more preferences expect the ones regarding the genres I play in and my limits in RPs. Genres and Fandoms ( ** are my main fandoms and ++ are the fandoms I am most interested in):

• Fantasy (++)
  • Science Fiction
  • Harry Potter (**)
  • Star Wars (++) (I Prefer canon x OC)
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender (++ **)
  • Marvel (**)
  • Historical
  • Romance
  • Sherlock
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Assassin's Creed (++)
  • Death Note (++)
(I'm craving an A:TLA , Assassin’s Creed, Star Wars and Death Note RP!)
If you're interested, message me or reply to this thread!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in an avatar rp, how do you feel about OC's

Hey, if this is still open I'd love to do a Harry potter or elder scrolls (unfortunately I've only played Skyrim) role play!

*inhale*
  • The Elder Scrolls (++)
  • Assassin's Creed (++)
  • Fantasy (++)
I love you.
I'm actually very free most days cause I have 0 life at all if I'm not doing art. :')) If this is open and stuff I'd LOVEEEEEE to roleplay. :D

Hello!
I'm Ceylia, have a few years of RP experience, try to get as deep as possible into an idea and have a great story to tell, a story that we can develop together. I'm looking for a partner who:

• can reply multiple times a day / a week. (I don't have anything against longer periods of time where you can't reply but I'd prefer someone with more free time.)
  • is interested in Fandom RPs (list below)
  • is interested in M/F
I don't have any more preferences expect the ones regarding the genres I play in and my limits in RPs. Genres and Fandoms ( ** are my main fandoms and ++ are the fandoms I am most interested in):

• Fantasy (++)
  • Science Fiction
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Wars
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender (++ **)
  • Marvel
  • Historical
  • Romance
  • Sherlock
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Elder Scrolls (++)
  • Assassin's Creed (++)
(I'm craving an A:TLA and The Elder Scrolls RP!)
If you're interested, message me or reply to this thread!
A:TLA? I have a rather unique female character for that.

We're you looking for an RP specifically set in Avatar the Last Airbender timeline, or more so just the overall universe. I've actually got an idea for a plot set after the events of Legend of Korra of that's up your alley

We're you looking for an RP specifically set in Avatar the Last Airbender timeline, or more so just the overall universe. I've actually got an idea for a plot set after the events of Legend of Korra of that's up your alley
I was looking for a RP set in the timeline of TLA, to be honest. I didn’t like LOK at all, not even the world building of it.

ill do fantasy with you, I have played Skyrim and I love midivil themes, though I could use some teaching in the history factor, if your willing to roleplay with me sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back