• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term RP partner (Closed!)

SpookySkeleton

A Life without death, is a story unfinished.
Hi, I'm looking for a long term RP partner that I can create a story with, it can be just about anything and I am willing to do fandoms as long as it has its own original plot (Written in the same universe, different characters, different obstacles, etc.)

I am open to suggestions and am into a lot of different fandoms, I will list them in a spoiler tag below if you are interested, but we can always come up with something new!

If you are more interested in coming up with something new, I’ll leave another spoiler tag for topics and ideas I like.

But, I do have a few rules:

1. If we do romance, it cannot be the main plot, I would rather the romance come about naturally rather than force it.
2. I will only accept Semi-Literate or Literate writers, I can do either depending on your preference
3. I am open to suggestions, but I want this story to be a cooperative effort, and I want someone who will put forth as much effort as I am willing to.
4. I have a very hectic schedule and may not respond right away, I also have a tendency to forget to check RPnation PM’s, my usual response time is within a week. But this is long term so I won’t drop it immediately if either of us don’t have time, I do appreciate your patience.
5.. If I am having some complications with life and things, I will be sure to tell you, and I expect the same courtesy

I am Ghost friendly, sometimes it’s just hard to say that we don’t like things, and that’s okay.

But that is it, and if you're interested, please don't hesitate to PM me, I look forward to it!

(This is currently closed while I go through the current requests. It may open back up soon though, so keep an eye out!)

Some of my fandoms are (but not limited to):

Soul Eater
My Hero Academia
Dragon Ball Z
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Black Clover
Sword Art Online
DnD
Persona 5
Fire Emblem
Pokemon (Particularly interested in this atm)
Skyrim
Monster Hunter (Stories, World, and Rise)

Fantasy
Magic
Supernatural
Futuristic
Sci-Fi

Last edited:
As of right now I don't have anything in particular in mind, but Im not too pick if you want to pick a topic (universe) at random and we could plot something out?

As of right now I don't have anything in particular in mind, but Im not too pick if you want to pick a topic (universe) at random and we could plot something out?
Alright, we will think of something, would you like to start a DM with me so we can go into detail there?

I'm always up for another PKMN RP! Though, I'd also be interested to know how you invision a Minecraft RP to play out. Either way, PM me! I'd love to discuss plots!

I have had an interest in playing as a growing pokemon party before- seems like a fun idea~
Of course, playing in SAO as OCs is also a bunch of fun! Let's make this VR world work for us!!

Hey! Im super interested in having a long term rp partner. If your willing ive had an itch doing Pokemon, Warrior Cat, or even Naruto rp's if youd like

I don't suppose you're interested in Naruto, are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back