• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a long term partner

Skiler said:
i let you pick the ideas but i will not play a female. i will do anything
If you wouldn't mind a slow building romance-type RP I wouldn't mind RPing. Maybe something with a bit of action or something where one or both of the characters don't really like being around the other? Just some thoughts. I'm pretty open with ideas and such.

I only play females so maybe we would be able to work something out? I love romances and really anything you had in mind or whatever

i also only play females unless its a maleXmale ship that i really like who are from a show or book or something that i like

I personally don't like playing as girls it makes me feel strange as long as i can remain male ill play anything.

Why do so many people want to romance rp.

Oh wait let me answer my own question.

Its because you people have no love life.

Whys that you may ask.

Because you spend to much time pretending you do.

I must agree I'm not into or romance at all and I only joined this website today, I much prefer action but hey I want to do one on one rp

Tvdtopll said:
I must agree I'm not into or romance at all and I only joined this website today, I much prefer action but hey I want to do one on one rp
I understand

Im talking about the people who are always asking for romance rp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back