• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LochKelpie

Lurker
Hello there and thank you for taking the time to read this thread.
About me
I've been roleplaying for about 10-11 years. Started when I was 12 and now 23. I have mostly RPed with the same 2 people for the duration of that time and well to be honest have gotten very used to one liners and short posts. I am capable of writing semi-literate. Roughly 1-2 paragraphs of about 10 ish lines a paragraph. This is all dependent on if I can work with what I have been given, though it may take a few posts to get into the swing of it I will appreciate your patience with me on this.
I work 3 days a week and live in the GMT timezone. Though I am usually home before 5 pm my time so this shouldn't be an issue. I am also a bit of an artist so probably would draw a few things here and there. If I'm taking a bit of time to post I am usually either walking my dog, drawing or busy with a basic household thing and shouldn't take too long to get back to you

Rules
I. I match what I can to the best of my ability so if you insist on a certain level then give me something to work with.
II. No God-modding or controlling my characters. This is just going to make it boring.
III. I do cannon x oc and require you to be able to double. So we get at least 1 oc each
III. Killing my characters I will ONLY allow during a dream sequence and/or after it has been discussed prior
IIII. OOC discussion about characters and how we expect them to interact with the cannon characters and such should be discussed prior.
V. Plot must be discussed prior to starting and when we reach current plot goal we discuss new ones. If you have a random idea that won't railroad what we've planned together sure throw it in there but don't throw away something previously agreed on without so much as a "hey look I'm kinda bored can we like change it?"
VI. You must be 18+ though personally I'd prefer 20 and older. It's a comfort thing
VII. I am willing to do some 18+ RP stuff if it isn't the main focus of the RP and is part of developing plot/characters
XIII. NO creepy PMs
VIII. If you're bored please don't ghost and talk to me so we can fix things!

Fandoms
please note I al happy to do the insert rps and alter the normal plot a bit. Or to just do an AU.

Death Note
Honestly kinda hoping for this one. If you play L for me I will play anyone for you. And I'll love you for life!

Naruto
I have a few characters for this one who I ship with others. This can be discussed later. I am happy to play most of the original 12. The sand siblings or Akatsuki as needed

My Hero Academia
I haven't watched the 5th season yet but plan to binge it soon. Been a bit busy to watch it. But I feel there is plenty to work with before that point

Jujutsu Kaizen
Honestly not as excited for this one as I haven't had time to finish the season though can if you want. I haven't been able to make an OC yet but I have a few characters I can change to fit into it

Hellsing
Would prefer the manga/ultimate pploline. Can be talked into this.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head any questions feel free to ask.
I wouldn't mind posting a thread here though used to using Discord or Skype
Thanks for reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back