• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jred2021

I am looking for a long-term partner for an RP that can grow and build—looking for someone who is a fan of romance, gut-wrenching angst, and complex character building. A partner who gets serious about their RP but likes to have fun with their partner; I am the type who looks for songs and makes playlists for his characters and storylines and would love someone who can match that energy. I am a huge fan of Slice of life and urban fantasy.

I am not a stickler, but I do like the following
  • Paragraph forms of RP, please no one-liners or three-liners.
  • Collaboration: Bring something to the table
  • Friendly partners who love to discuss our RLs while also love creating together
  • Hoping to build a friendship, if things go well maybe we can even collab on a project together
  • Not a Grammar Nazi, but I would love to be able to read what you are saying.
  • I prefer someone over 18, but it is not a mandated thing.

I'd also like to state I run a business, so I don't have much time. But I can do one or two posts a day. Some days it may more if I have the time, but I need someone patient. If you're interested, feel free to PM me or post below.

I am looking for a long-term partner for an RP that can grow and build—looking for someone who is a fan of romance, gut-wrenching angst, and complex character building. A partner who gets serious about their RP but likes to have fun with their partner; I am the type who looks for songs and makes playlists for his characters and storylines and would love someone who can match that energy. I am a huge fan of Slice of life and urban fantasy.

I am not a stickler, but I do like the following
  • Paragraph forms of RP, please no one-liners or three-liners.
  • Collaboration: Bring something to the table
  • Friendly partners who love to discuss our RLs while also love creating together
  • Hoping to build a friendship, if things go well maybe we can even collab on a project together
  • Not a Grammar Nazi, but I would love to be able to read what you are saying.
  • I prefer someone over 18, but it is not a mandated thing.

I'd also like to state I run a business, so I don't have much time. But I can do one or two posts a day. Some days it may more if I have the time, but I need someone patient. If you're interested, feel free to PM me or post below.
Hello! Im not 18, i am 16 now! And if yiu are comfortable with that id love to rp!

Hi! I’m also a fan of romance, angst and character building!
I’ve role played for a few years but took a break. I’m looking to get back into it and I’m very interested in gaining a long term rp partner as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back