• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Long-term Partner

Phoenix.Rising

Lurking
Roleplay Type(s)

The Princess Bride Hello GIF

Looking for literate writers. I write third person, past tense. I also double - almost require it at this point. Meaning, you play a canon character for me and I'll do the same for you (these are all canon/oc pairings). Also write anywhere from 4-6(+) paragraphs per character. I also don't mind playing a lot NPCs for the story and would appreciate someone who felt the same and didn't mind taking that initiative. I don't have much in the way of triggers/limitations; please inform me if you do. And I can usually mange at least a post a day - if not more if I'm feeling particularly inspired. I'm over 21 and would prefer a partner the same or at the very least, 18+ Also, I feel like I shouldn't have to mention, but unfortunately, I do: please don't make any decisions or control my character in any way. NPCs are fine, however. And please brainstorm and help develop the story along with me.

So, here's my list o'fandoms (the characters mentioned below are the ones I'm looking to pair with my OCs; let me know who you'd like for me to play in return).

Season 8 Braveheart GIF

Supernatural:
Dean Winchester
(Can double as Sam)

ben barnes GIF by NETFLIX

Netflix Daredevil/Punisher:
Frank Castle
(Can double as Matt/Billy)

dan feuerriegel men GIF

Spartacus: Blood and Sand:
Crixus
(Can double as Spartacus/Gannicus)

sexy true blood GIF

True Blood:
Eric
(Can double as Bill)

Happy Season 1 GIF

The Walking Dead:
Shane Walsh
(Can double as anyone)

lord of the rings vigo mortensen GIF

Lord of the Rings:
Aragorn
OC X OC
(Can double as anyone)

Sassy The Hobbit GIF

The Hobbit:
Thranduil
OC X OC
(Can double as anyone)

henry cavill GIF

N23.gif
A Court of Thorns and Roses:
Rhysand
Cassian
(Can double as anyone)

Wake Up Samurai GIF by Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077:
Johnny Silverhand
(Can double as anyone)

dragon age gay GIF

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Alistair
(Can double as Cullen)

edit by me devil may cry GIF

Devil May Cry:
Vergil
(Can double as Dante)

go dungeons and dragons GIF by Alpha

dungeons and dragons sam GIF by Alpha

Critical Role 1 or 2:
Grog, Vax, Fjord, Caleb
(Can double as anyone)

Please don't reply here; please send me a PM with your ideas and a writing sample if you find anything of interest here.

Good Bye Reaction GIF by O&O, Inc

Attachments

• N23.txt
    4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
hi,
I'm not sure if you'd be interested but another member and I are working on a story based in the ACOTAR world. In saying this I'm not sure if you're still here and if they'd like a more players but I'd be happy to work out something with you as I love the stories and just need a reminder of who everyone is.
Let me know if you're still around and if you had any plot ideas.
Hope to catch you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back