• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NotinthisUniverse

Hello! It's been a while since I've been on this site. Summer is here so it means endless time for roleplays and story development! School got into the way of my hobby so I'm glad to finally be back after a few month hiatus. So I'm back for a while. Lets get into this!
Fair warning: I can write up to one liners to one paragraph to two or more paragraphs at a time. It really depends on how invested I am to said roleplay and my own limits with writing. I am an amateur when it comes to this, though I can be very descriptive.
I am quick to respond, hopefully you'll be able to do that as well. At times I will be busy with own personal life and work so I apologize if I'm gone for periods of time. I will give a warning and come back as soon as possible.

What I'm able to do:
-I can play any gender from male to female to nonbinary individuals, it all depends on what the roleplay is asking for. I'm LGBT+ friendly so don't have much of a problem with gender identity and or sexuality.
-17+ is a requirement, no one younger then that. Just need someone around my age is all.
- I enjoy dark themes, dark/sarcastic humor, action/adventure, platonic/interracial/intimacy relationships, supernatural themes.
Examples: (Werewovles, angles/demons, vampires, humans with supernatural abilities, etc). AU's even if we get that far with characters lol.
-Partner that can communicate with me OOC
•making suggestions
•adding to the overall planning of the roleplay (don't want this one sided), etc
• Respond as quick as you can (within your schedule of course)
•Discuss any possible triggers that you can't roleplay

Weakness:
-Personalities is one of my weaknesses though I have been working on it for the past year and a half. At times it can get flat or be the opposite of what I have written. Just watch out for that.

-Paragraphs like I stated previously I tend to write about 2 paragraphs to 3 or one liners it depends on my own interest and the progression of the rp.

Goals:
-I'd just really want to bulid organic, realistic characters/storyline
-Complex relationships between the two and or the world that accompanies them
-And a partner to tag along

That's about it, I'm open to ideas and or thoughts for a roleplay you have in mind and we can work through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back