• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long-term partner!

Campbell

Hi everyone! I’m still new here and am looking for anyone who’s interested in doing mXf pairings. I would prefer to play the female if that’s okay. These are the fandoms I’m most interested in at the moment, the ones in bold being ones I have the most muse for:
1. Marvel

2. Harry Potter

3. Hunger Games

4. Percy Jackson

5. AHS

6. Les Miserables

7. Stranger Things

8. It

9. Black Butler

10. Teen Wolf

11. Inuyasha

12. Vampire Diaries

I feel like I’m missing some, and there are quite a few other anime’s and broadway shows I’m into, so just ask if you’re curious! Most of these fandoms i am looking to do a ocXcanon relationship, but there are a few canons I’ll play. Also, i do prefer paragraphs when responding. Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone! I’m still new here and am looking for anyone who’s interested in doing mXf pairings. I would prefer to play the female if that’s okay. These are the fandoms I’m most interested in at the moment, the ones in bold being ones I have the most muse for:
1. Marvel

2. Harry Potter

3. Hunger Games

4. Percy Jackson

5. AHS

6. Les Miserables

7. Stranger Things

8. It

9. Black Butler

10. Teen Wolf

11. Inuyasha

12. Vampire Diaries

I feel like I’m missing some, and there are quite a few other anime’s and broadway shows I’m into, so just ask if you’re curious! Most of these fandoms i am looking to do a ocXcanon relationship, but there are a few canons I’ll play. Also, i do prefer paragraphs when responding. Thanks for reading!

I’d love to do Hunger Games! How much do you usually write?

My minimum is usually a paragraph, but my maximum depends on how much I’m getting from my partner to be honest with you haha. My average though is probably 500-1000 words.

Wonderful!! I have to say I know a enough about hunger games but not a ton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back