• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a long-term partner.

CaptivatingMc14

The goddess of puzzles and math
Heya, I'm Mica! As this forum section is for, I'm looking for a partner!

- I try to respond quickly, and normally do. If I don't, I either didn't get the notification or am busy.

- I love fantasy/magical RPs and tend to have romance in it.

- I do mxm mxf and fxf!

So, I would be happy if somebody would be willing to rp with me. I mainly always start with one of my OCs that I just... He's awesome. Ok? I wrote a book about him. Anyway, I'll do romance, but not insta-love, that's just stupid.​
I can do magic/ fantasy, sci-fi/futuristic RPs but not fandom.​
If you do decide to rp with me, please be active. And if you want to just talk to be friends, I'm fine with that too. I've helped many people through personal issues. I may rp with some mature topics, so if you don't like that, tell me and I'll minimize it. I won't violate the site rules, however.

SOME THINGS THAT MIGHT BE NICE TO KNOW:

- I may start fangirling if you accidentally mention something math or science related... Once, while writing a book, I wrote "This blood will grow exponentially" and exclaimed out loud "I love exponential growth! Oh...But not that kind..." And had to put that in because it was perfect.

- If you continually make the same grammar mistake, pray I have mercy for you.

- I have ADHD, and my meds start wearing off at night, so I may be a little...Weird and crazy later at night.

- MY MAIN CHARACTER IS USUALLY OFFENSIVE WHEN HE FIRST MEETS PEOPLE! Just give him time, don't take it personally! It's a rp!

- If we get on a topic about weights...Don't try to convince me to eat, it doesn't help. Accept the fact that I'm practically a skeleton and can see my bones and move on.

So yeah! Rp!

I am interested in an MxM. I have got a few plots and multiple characters to choose from, I am often replying to people at least 1-2 day unless I am thinking of how to reply. During the times I don't reply I am open to a poke to remind me to reply. I can type out anywhere between a paragraph to a few paragraphs. Some of my post may have words butchered from my phone as a warning from autocorrect.

If you have any plots in mind let me know! Trying to get back into writing and need all the help I can get :)

Heya, I'm Mica! As this forum section is for, I'm looking for a partner!

- I try to respond quickly, and normally do. If I don't, I either didn't get the notification or am busy.

- I love fantasy/magical RPs and tend to have romance in it.

- I do mxm mxf and fxf!

So, I would be happy if somebody would be willing to rp with me. I mainly always start with one of my OCs that I just... He's awesome. Ok? I wrote a book about him. Anyway, I'll do romance, but not insta-love, that's just stupid.
I can do magic/ fantasy, sci-fi/futuristic RPs but not fandom.​
If you do decide to rp with me, please be active. And if you want to just talk to be friends, I'm fine with that too. I've helped many people through personal issues. I may rp with some mature topics, so if you don't like that, tell me and I'll minimize it. I won't violate the site rules, however.

SOME THINGS THAT MIGHT BE NICE TO KNOW:

- I may start fangirling if you accidentally mention something math or science related... Once, while writing a book, I wrote "This blood will grow exponentially" and exclaimed out loud "I love exponential growth! Oh...But not that kind..." And had to put that in because it was perfect.

- If you continually make the same grammar mistake, pray I have mercy for you.

- I have ADHD, and my meds start wearing off at night, so I may be a little...Weird and crazy later at night.

- MY MAIN CHARACTER IS USUALLY OFFENSIVE WHEN HE FIRST MEETS PEOPLE! Just give him time, don't take it personally! It's a rp!

- If we get on a topic about weights...Don't try to convince me to eat, it doesn't help. Accept the fact that I'm practically a skeleton and can see my bones and move on.

So yeah! Rp!
Hello :)
Interested in doing whatever RP you want :D
I may be slow about answering back as I work two jobs but I will try my best to answer ASAP

:)

I am interested in an MxM. I have got a few plots and multiple characters to choose from, I am often replying to people at least 1-2 day unless I am thinking of how to reply. During the times I don't reply I am open to a poke to remind me to reply. I can type out anywhere between a paragraph to a few paragraphs. Some of my post may have words butchered from my phone as a warning from autocorrect.
I feel the pain of autocorrect... And I would love to do an MxM! Today is my last day of school, so I'll be free. Pm me if you want to!

I am interested. However I'm still sort of a noob at all of this, so please pardon if I do something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back