• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a long term partner! (MxM romance plots)

MaceratedMoth

Roleplay Type(s)
My last post didn't get much attention, so I thought I'd try to make a better, more comprehensive post with some plot concepts to hopefully entice some folks!

First off, some info about me:
-20 year old, he/him, EST
-I have about 10 years give or take of roleplay experience across various platforms
-I would consider myself lit to adv. lit and can be very active! I usually try to respond daily, and I will respond multiple times a day if I'm really engaged
-I don't mind writing dark or sad plots/themes but I do love a happy ending. I also prefer plots with more drama/action/tension over more slice of life style stuff
-I don't have a preference as far as written, realistic, or drawn face claims, but I would prefer no anime style face claims
-I can RP here through thread or PMs, but I prefer Discord and it's more accessible for me
-I love chatting OOC about plot, characters, or just our lives!
-I don't mind doubling up to enhance the plot with side characters, but I like to focus on writing one character for the most part
-Ghost friendly, though I really appreciate a heads up whether it's being inactive for a few weeks/months or leaving the RP all together

Preferences for partners (requirements have an *, everything else is just preferred!):
-18+, I'm just not comfortable roleplaying with folks younger than that*
-Would love to write with other queer/trans folks!
-I'd be super happy to find someone who replies on a similar basis to me, but I understand that life is busy or sometimes you're just low muse! That said, I would really prefer someone who responds at least a few times a week
-Enjoys chatting OOC about plot, characters, events, etc.
-At least literate level (good grammar, punctuation, etc) but of course I don't mind the occasional spelling or grammar errors, it happens*
-Can write at least two decent paragraphs per reply. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs but I understand that the length will vary depending on muse, what's happening in the story, etc! Also quality over quantity*

Pairings I'd be interested in:
one asterisk* -- more interested
two asterisks** -- most interested

Vampire x Human*
Vampire x Hunter**
Demon x Human
Other Supernatural Being (Demon, Werewolf, etc) x Hunter
If you think we'd be a good fit as writing partners, but you're not really interested in any of these, feel free to send me a message with your plot ideas anyway! These are just the kind of plots I'm most interested in and usually find myself sticking with for longer

Plot Ideas for the above pairings:
one* to three*** asterisks indicates level of interest
Character A and Character B were very close friends from a young age, but after going to separate colleges, they started to drift apart. That is, until Character A goes to a party and meets a mysterious person. After hooking up with this person, Character A starts to experience weird changes and events. Unable to find the mysterious person again to question them about what's happening, Character A turns to the one person they know will help them without judgement: Character B. Character A and Character B will have to navigate A's newfound problems, try to search for answers, and come to terms with t[he feelings they've been developing for each other.

Character A (hunter) is investigating a recent string of mysterious disappearances and murders. Their suspect at first is Character B (vampire), who either has a reputation in the local area, and/or was simply caught by A at the wrong place and wrong time. After B proves their innocence, they explain why they're an invaluable asset to A's investigation: they have insider information, and they suspect someone is trying to set up and expose the city's supernatural population. Both put their differences aside to work together and solve the mystery, but they realize along the way that they feel more than hatred or annoyance towards each other . . .

Character A (demon) needs a human to complete some sort of ritual for them, maybe to enter the mortal world, or gain more power. Character B (human) is the son of a preacher, and just so happens to be the only person who is able to complete the ritual for A. B will have to convince A to turn his back on everything he's ever known, and complete the ritual. Also there's romantic tension I guess. (This one is not as thought out lol sorry)

Character A (vampire) is on a mission to kill Character B, who is a well-known vampire hunter in the area. After several failed attempts to kill Character B, Character A starts to develop a sense of respect and almost fascination with B. Over time, A starts to realize that they really don't want to kill B at all. As A's "assassination" attempts start to get less serious and more of a way to be around B frequently, B also starts to realize that something else is going on . . . and despite everything they've believed for years, they're starting to develop an interest in A.

Feel free to message me with additions or changes to any of these plots as well, they're just some ideas I'm interested in and don't have to be exactly the way I've written them here. I'm also definitely open to totally different plot suggestions for the pairings I've listed above!

If we seem like a good fit, please send me a PM with any pairings or plots you'd be interested in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back