• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wendji99

Hello everyone! You can call me Wendji, I’m 20+ with several years of roleplay experience and my pronouns are They/Them!

I’m currently looking for a partner I can mesh with, who will be enthusiastic about collaborating on this roleplay and talking OOC, and that loves detailed roleplays as much as I do! I really want someone who will help me bring this story and its’ characters to life.

One minor warning is that though I have mains, I pretty much always do ensemble casts to some extent. I love fleshing out the world with a full fleshed out cast and NPC’s, plus having multiple character types working off of each other and trying out different dynamics is just so fun!

General Requirements:

•Be an adult. Preferably 20+. The roleplay will be sfw, but I’m pretty uncomfortable with writing with someone who’s not an adult.

•Be interested in conversing and discussing the roleplay, as well as mutual collaboration. Collaborating and brainstorming together makes the rp so much more fun! OOC chatter is also appreciated.

•Be detailed and multi para. I generally average 3+ well sized paragraphs because I write a lot, but you obviously don’t have to match me exactly.

•Be willing to write multiple characters, I will do the same. We’ll have mains, but I love having side characters and stuff to make the world and story feel more three dimensional and fleshed out.

Now for genres! I decided since my specific ideas don’t generally get much attention that I’d just suggest general settings and genres, and we can come up with something from scratch together. You can also totally suggest an idea if you’d like!

General genres and types of stories I’d be interested in doing:

Worldbuilding-heavy high fantasy

Superhero ensembles

Contemporary and retro slice of life (usually with romance light or heavy romance elements)

Urban fantasy/sci fi with heavy worldbuilding

Urban supernatural mystery.

Pairings:

I’m fine with male x female, female x female or any combination with nonbinaries

FANDOMS!

I’m not interested in a lot of Fandoms but ones I’m knowledgable in and would like to do are:

Batman/Batman Family

Persona 3/4/5 (also interested in our own original story with elements from the Persona series)

X Files.

And that’s it!

DM me and we can discuss the everything regarding the RP! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back