• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long-Term Partner (And someone who likes bad puns)

KindaKate

KindaKate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just to start, I only joined this site about 2 weeks ago and I havent used this coding type in about.....7 years. Im also on mobile currently so thats a monster I which I dont feel like fighting right now.
Anyway.....

Hello yall,
My username is Skvppie but I dont mind saying my name is Kate. I am 23 years old and I have been roleplaying for over 10 years online starting back on FOOPETS and Chickensmoothie. It has been quite some time since I have looked for a partner to roleplay with or even really browsed the forums. The last time was 2018 and I have been roleplaying with the same partner since then (and I love and adore her but shes pregnant right now and I understandably know the fatigue which comes with it). Im not used to this type of site since I have only been on discord since then. I love to chit chat and am currently planning my wedding!

I live in the USA and specifically PST, but I don't mind where my partner lives. I would like to chat OOC with them and get to know my partner though, so hopefully even if we are across the world we could make time to chat! I also work as a 1st grade teacher so I tend to be more available during the evenings but can respond to casual chitchat during the day. At night I can write a lot in terms of lengh so my preferred partner is minimum semi-lit, but would love to be able to go into the literate/novella lengths.

My ideal partner is 21+ but the absolute minimum is 18+ and OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL.

A bit about roleplays types I enjoy:
-Fantasy
-Werewolves/Species
-Historical
-Romance
-Angst
-Period Dramas
-Slow burning romance
-Elemental Abilities
-Kingdoms
-Dark Fantasy
-Pirates

I am willing to branch out of these as well but I have quite a few plots centering around those I am looking to discuss. I prefer to play females and FXM romances with one main character each, but will roleplay side characters for the plot but dont like to promise multiple multi-paragraph posts per character.

Some general ideas I have currently:
1) Werewolf: Two packs have come together with the larger pack looking to dominate the smaller pack. Modern day setting with lots of slow burning romance and angsty male alpha moments. It follows a larger pack who controls the city with their son needing to show his father he is ready to sep towards leadership who is either in an arranged marriage or undercover trying to bring the pack secrets back to his father. This leads to a war between the packs and an adventure through different realms of species.

2) Bridgerton-Themed- This could also have some different species ideas involved but after reading all of the bridgerton books I love the idea of a period drama.

3) War- This one is vaguely brought up by the ideas of Shadow and Bone. A elemental and non-elemental prisoner of war are paired together in a batallion fighting for their country. I have some ideas on where this can go with a lot of romance and interesting twists!

All of these plots are focused on a main female and main male where I planned to play the female. I am happy to switch things up or discuss plot lines or drama outside of these as well!
My PMs are open or you can say hello here (but ill probably ask you to pm me anyway lol).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back