• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long-term partner! 〚doubling, fandom and originals〛

I'm totally up for some Game of Thrones or Harry Potter! Probably leaning towards GoT right now tho, seeing I've yet to RP any with anyone! Totally feel free to Dracarys my PMs xD

Due to quarantine, I've been getting back into reading the Harry Potter saga, and have been craving some HP OCs roleplay. Should I PM you if you're interested?

Welcome to this thread!

I am currently looking for long-term roleplay partners to create stories and characters with!
Maybe I should start with a little about me and what I am looking for:

• I have around six years of roleplaying experience in various genres and fandoms. The fandom I roleplayed the most in is probably Harry Potter and Star Wars. There lays the biggest amount of experience I have gathered.
  • I roleplay in third person, past tense and write around two to three paragraphs per response, but I can easily do more. I really don't like one liners or two sentence replies. Give me something to work with, please!
  • My activity ranges from a reply per day to multiple replies per day . There are days where I cannot reply at all, but feel free to message me after two days of no reply or message in which I say when I'll be back.
  • I am a sucker for romance and have it included in all my roleplays. I really like angst, but also more cute tropes. Hit me with the drama though!
  • I roleplay both male and female characters. Most of my pairings are oc x canon, where I can play either role.
  • Doubling is a big thing for me and I'd like to include it into fandom roleplays. For some original ideas, I'd include it as well, but mainly for fandom oc x canon roleplays!
There are multiple things I'd like to roleplay.
Even though I mention a lot of fandoms and pairings, I am very happy to hear any ideas you might have!
underlined - craving
? - might take some convincing

Star Wars
OC x Kylo Ren / Obi - Wan / Poe Dameron / Luke Skywalker / Anakin Skywalker
I am also a sucker for Reylo!

Game of Thrones
OC x Jon Snow / Robb Stark / Jaime Lannister / Sandor Clegane / Tyrion Lannister
I also really like Braime!

Harry Potter

OC x Draco Malfoy / Harry Potter / Neville Longbottom / Fred Weasley / George Weasley / Sirius Black / Remus Lupin

MCU
OC x Bucky Barnes / Tony Stark / Steve Rogers / Peter Parker / Loki / Thor

Elder Scrolls
OC x OC only

Assassin's Creed
OC x canon or OC x OC

Maze Runner
OC x Thomas / Minho / Newt

It

OC x canon or Richie x Eddie

Throne of Glass
OC x canon or canon x canon

Peaky Blinders
OC x Tommy / Michael

I am not okay with this (yes, this is a show, pls watch ^
OC x Stanley

Rainbow Six: Siege
OC x canon or canon x canon

More fandoms will be added.

Other genres:
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy (?)
Science Fiction
Slice of Life
Historical

Send me a private message if you're interested! Or drop a comment under this thread!
I would do elder scrolls. Could be fun

Hi! I know this thread is months old but I was wondering if you would still be open to a Peaky Blinders RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back