• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long-term partner! 〚doubling, fandom and originals〛

fcllenstars

rattle the stars
Welcome to this thread!

I am currently looking for long-term roleplay partners to create stories and characters with!
Maybe I should start with a little about me and what I am looking for:

• I have around six years of roleplaying experience in various genres and fandoms. The fandom I roleplayed the most in is probably Harry Potter and Star Wars. There lays the biggest amount of experience I have gathered.
  • I roleplay in third person, past tense and write around two to three paragraphs per response, but I can easily do more. I really don't like one liners or two sentence replies. Give me something to work with, please!
  • My activity ranges from a reply per day to multiple replies per day . There are days where I cannot reply at all, but feel free to message me after two days of no reply or message in which I say when I'll be back.
  • I am a sucker for romance and have it included in all my roleplays. I really like angst, but also more cute tropes. Hit me with the drama though!
  • I roleplay both male and female characters. Most of my pairings are oc x canon, where I can play either role.
  • Doubling is a big thing for me and I'd like to include it into fandom roleplays. For some original ideas, I'd include it as well, but mainly for fandom oc x canon roleplays!
There are multiple things I'd like to roleplay.
Even though I mention a lot of fandoms and pairings, I am very happy to hear any ideas you might have!
underlined - craving
? - might take some convincing

Star Wars
OC x Kylo Ren / Obi - Wan / Poe Dameron / Luke Skywalker / Anakin Skywalker
I am also a sucker for Reylo!

Game of Thrones
OC x Jon Snow / Robb Stark / Jaime Lannister / Sandor Clegane / Tyrion Lannister
I also really like Braime!

Harry Potter

OC x Draco Malfoy / Harry Potter / Neville Longbottom / Fred Weasley / George Weasley / Sirius Black / Remus Lupin

MCU
OC x Bucky Barnes / Tony Stark / Steve Rogers / Peter Parker / Loki / Thor

Elder Scrolls
OC x OC only

Assassin's Creed
OC x canon or OC x OC

Maze Runner
OC x Thomas / Minho / Newt

It

OC x canon or Richie x Eddie

Throne of Glass
OC x canon or canon x canon

Peaky Blinders
OC x Tommy / Michael

I am not okay with this (yes, this is a show, pls watch ^
OC x Stanley

Rainbow Six: Siege
OC x canon or canon x canon

More fandoms will be added.

Other genres:
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy (?)
Science Fiction
Slice of Life
Historical

Send me a private message if you're interested! Or drop a comment under this thread!

Last edited:
Are you open to doing multiple roleplays?
Because you literally have a lot of things I like....sooooo
This list includes...
Harry Potter
Elder Scrolls
Assassin's Creed
Maze Runner

Still looking? I am willing to do a medieval/fantasy romance RP :)
I check daily and I love drama haha
I like a story with depth and a plot (or just start and see where the story goes)
I prefer OC’s and a original setting. :D

send me a PM if interested🤩

Interested in a few things. Wouldn’t mind Assassins Creed or Rainbow Six Siege, but I find slice of life, modern fantasy, and historical interesting.

Interested in a few things. Wouldn’t mind Assassins Creed or Rainbow Six Siege, but I find slice of life, modern fantasy, and historical interesting.
Shoot me a message and we can discuss which one to do. I’d be interested in any!

Hi there,

Would not be opposed to try a Peaky Blinder RP, it would be an interesting challenge to channel Tommy Shelby! Pm me if this would be of interest.

Interested in a few fandoms! Will send you a PM! Some of them include:
• Harry Potter
• MCU
• Elder Scrolls
• Assassin’s Creed

And I know it hasn’t been listed, but for some reason I’m craving a 1997 Titanic RP.
I am happily waiting for a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back