• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term one on one partner

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
Hey guys! Like the title I'm looking for a long term partner to RP with.

I have been really wanting to try a "love triangle" rp where there is an arranged marriage.

However, I usually only have success playing girls so I would need someone who is willing to play the two guys. If we mesh well I would consider also playing more than one character for you to interact with.

In general I tend to write multiple paragraphs, all in third person and as literate as possible.

I am also willing to do other RP's but I still will be seeking out the female roles.

If you have any ideas, love fantasy, drama, action, and romance I'm your gal! Just shoot me a PM about any rp you might want me for or ask me to shoot you a PM and I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back