• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Long term fantasy Rp partner

MoonBunBun

Let me sleep in a dream full of colors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
╭──────────────╮
Table of Contents
1.) Introduction
2.) Genres
3.) Rule
4.)Characters
5.) Plots
6.) Slots
7.)Closing
╰──────────────╯

──────────────────────────
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊ ┊ ┊ ✿

┊ ┊ ❁⋆

┊ ๑ ┊

✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.

˚✽

I
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hello hello to you all! I would have sent this sooner. Anyway so As the post said I am looking for an Rp partner However I am looking for a long-term one. I've been really bored and want to start changing that not by being productive no- it's by spending time RPing with you lovely people here♡ so if you have some spare time on your hands. Get comfy, grabs some coffee, and continue your read. And hopefully, I will see you in pms!

°:. *₊ . ☆ ° . *₊ ☆ ✮ ° . ☆ *₊ ☆°:. *₊ ° . ☆ ✮  °:. *₊ ° . ° .•.  . • ☆ . ° .• ✮ °:. *₊ . ☆ ° .༺༻

II
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
When it comes to Genres of RP, I like to this is the one thing I'm kinda easygoing with. Aside from a few notable choices regarding genres. I am open-minded I am willing to try new things. However, do not take that openness as the opportunity to try "weird" things. Such as violating guideline types of genres. I will not be interested in that type of rp. Moving on to a better note here are the genres I am okay with and ones not so much.

°Romance ✓

°Fantasy ✓

°Adventure ✓

°Action ✓

°Mystery ✓

°Horror□

°18+□

°Slice of Life□

°Drama✓

°Sci-fi□

°Medieval✓

°Modern▢
───────────────────────
┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                  

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I like to believe everyone has their own rules when it comes to RP. Some could be a little more strict than others. It is understandable everyone has the right to their own voice. I myself have rules as well. The overall message for my rules is basically to respect everyone deserves it right? Just normal stuff like having patience or not to go outside my comfort zone things like that. I'm rambling on at this point so here my rules :p

•You must be literate to advance literate. I myself and literate to adv and need my partner to be.

°Do not except 18+ content However mature and darker concepts are fine.

•Help keep the RP alive add in fun ideas make it exciting don't make me do all the work.

°Be open tell me if you want to change something or want to add something speak to me I'm a person too no need to be scared.

•Do not spam me I am so serious nothing kills an RP for me more than spam I hate it the worse thing ever.

°Keep the romance slow, When you have quick burn romances it kills and rp as well I want the characters to develop and show a bond of sorts.

•No incest/ baby family rps. I'm sorry I just can't do that it's super weird.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ஓ๑•°★°•๑ஓ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I have plenty of girls to choose from. In fact, making cute girls is my passion as well as nothing things. I'm sure there is one that might pique your interest. From humans to Demon to Dragon I got it. The only thing I'm missing is probably a mermaid and fairy but- don't worry I have some on the way. I'll leave a small list of them here along with their links so that you can check them out.

As of right now I have a new oc who I really want to use her plot is based some what on snow white with a twist here and there

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
When it comes to making plots it one of my favorite parts to an Rp funny enough I already have premade plots for those who do not want to worry or go through that hassle which is understandable. I am also down to make an rp plot together even if it takes a bit longer. When you pm me just bring up how you like your plots pre-made or made together. Whichever you choose is totally fine. Hey- if you also have your own plot I don't mind giving it a read and maybe trying it out.

───────────────────────
┊┊┊┊┊┊°. ☆. ★ ✧ ✫ ✭ ✫

┊┊┊┊┊┊☆ ☆ • . ✭ ✫

┊┊┊┊┊ * ✫ ✧ ✫

┊┊┊┊ * ☆ • ° ✭ ☆

┊┊┊┊ ★ ✭ ✫

┊┊┊┊ °. ☆. ★

┊┊┊☆ ✫ ☆ •

┊┊✭  * °

┊┊ * ☆

┊☆ °. ✫ ★

✭ ° * ·

* ✧

° . ✫ ✧

✧ *

. *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ஓ๑•°✾°•๑ஓ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
So this will be simple. I have tree slots available at this time. Since I don't have anything to do :) what is outside? I don't even know anymore. If the slots feel up I'll edit it so that people coming to look for this post later won't waste their time reading it.

Slot 1:[Taken]

Slot 2:[Available]

Slot 3:[Available]

Slot 4:[Available]

Slot 5:[Available]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Finally we made it to the closure! First off I would like to say thank you so much for reading through this. It means a lot more to me when what you may think. Next, if you have any question you can just comment down below and I'll try my best to answer them. I honestly can't think of anything else to say at this point. I got everything I wanted to say out already so I guess See you in pms♡

(I hope I posted this right -)
Edit just added more slots since I have more free time now

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back