• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a long term 1x1

Lemon drop

Little ray of sunshine
Okies..i am gping to try this and hope for the best. I am craving a long term and slow building roleplay..it will turn to romance eventually, but they start off as strangers, then friends....

Anyway, plot is verrry loose, it is more character building i am looking for and someone who is willing to play tje lead m to my lead F.
I am looking for this to be based around her earning his trust and the relationship growing. He can be ptsd, mental illness..anything along those lines..basically someone who struggles with him emotions and temper.

I know this wont be for everybody and that is fine..all i ask is to have a decent length reply and be in this long term...twists and turns, emotion...everything!!.

If you think you would like to rp this then hop in my IMs and lets chat :)

Heya! I'd quite like to partner up with ya, the only issue is; I'm not exactly a fan of the whole modern-day theme. I'd love to give this a whirl in some other theme, perhaps Sci-Fi or Fantasy, maybe some sky-pirate nonsense, and as you never explicitly said this was a modern plot, I thought I'd throw my own wishes out there ^^

Feel free to drop me a line, anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back