• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Loki *I know*

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey guys I told myself I wouldn't make this thread but I also told myself I would never drink alcohol when I was an adult but here we are.

I'm looking for a *good* Loki to be played against a character I haven't been able to give justice. I'm not really into a Loki that never turned bad because, honestly, the whole draw of this character to me is the absolute fuckery of the plans and mischief. We can drop them into any spot in the MCU timeline, I've seen all the movies a couple of times. But before you get all excited and message me PLEASE READ MY RULES - I follow them all myself

- Please be 18+. I'm in my 20s myself and feel a little weird rping with minors
- That being said, I like to keep my rps at a good PG14
- I need you to be able to give me a quality 4+ paragraphs per post. I write about 3-7 paragraphs per character, depending on the situation
- 3rd person please!
- Plot with me! We can't have all romance! I LOVE OOC chat!!
- I'm incredibly patient. If you need some time, just lemme know. I can sit tight.
- Not the biggest fan of doubling but if we can work it into the plot REALLY WELL, I'll do it.
- If it's obvious you didn't read my requirements for a partner, I'll ghost you.

Message me with all your Marvel goodness!!

Last edited:
Well hello :>
I happen to specialize in the area you are seeking

Sent a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back