• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For A Little Something. (Updated)

Another Writer

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PARTNER SEARCH
Hey fellow writers, I'm Another Writer. I'm Female, 30 and have 10+ years of experience. YOU SHOULD KNOW: Right off the bat I have an almost 2 year old and other RP partners; so my time is incredibly limited. That does not mean however that I am not dedicated. Sometimes I can post multiple times a week other times I may only be able to post once a week. If that isn't something you can handle, no worries thanks for checking the ad out. IF HOWEVER, you are okay with a very sporadic posting schedule and you're willing to be PATIENT continuing reading! PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL RULES.
RULES
IMPORTANT: You will have to be incredibly patient as I am currently going through some pretty intense health issues at
the moment, but that is preferably why I'm looking for one or two extra partners, to keep me distracted. This being said, some days I may be
to sick to post or talk. I typically love chatting OOC, plotting, fangirling, making moodboards, and playlists. With what I'm currently going through there will be days when I just can't. I may disappear at times. If this is all okay with you lets get to the fandoms I'm looking for.

NO.1 As I'm married, I ask that you are also a female as it's what I'm most comfortable with. I also ask, because I do RP mature content that you are at least 18+

NO.2 Doubling is a must (No exceptions.) This being said I ask that you put equal effort into both your characters.

NO.3 Real FCs only

NO.4 MXF pairings only and Cannon X OC only (Unless otherwise stated.)

NO.5 Patience, Patience, Patience I CAN NOT stress this enough

NO.6 Be creative with me; be willing to talk, fangirl, and plot.

NO.7 Character sheets, fangirling, music, moodboards I LOVE ALL OF IT

NO.8 Discord Preferred {For Plotting, chatting, exc.} Docs {For Posting}

NO.9 Write at least 300+ words per post per character

Roleplays

Red are who I'd love for you to play the most!
Blue is who I'm most experienced in playing.
A little worn out on this, but can be convinced!
Despratly Craving
Not Currently Craving
FANDOMS

✣Sherlock (BBC)✣
Who I can Play:

Anyone, literally anyone.
Mycroft is who I have the most experience with.

Who I'm Looking For:
Sherlock, John Watson

━━━━━━━

✣Top Gun (2022)✣
Who I can Play:

Rooster, Maverick, Hangman, Bob, Payback

Who I'm Looking For:
Rooster, Hangman, Bob

↳Also down to do OCXOC for this one.

━━━━━━━

✣Outer Banks✣
Who I can Play:

Rafe, John B, Pope, Topper, Kelce, Barry

Who I'm Looking For:
JJ, Rafe

━━━━━━━

MERLIN (BBC)
Who I can Play:

Arthur, Merlin, Mordred, Gawain, Percival

Who I'm Looking For:
Arthur, Merlin

━━━━━━━

Stranger Things
Who I can Play:
Steve, Billy, Eddie, Will, Mike, Lukas, Dustin

Who I'm Looking For:
Steve, Billy, Eddie

━━━━━━━

Supernatural
Who I can Play:

Dean, Sam, Cas, Crowley

Who I'm Looking For:
Dean or Sam
(Preferably Dean as I play Sammy a lot.)

↳I'll be honest with you I'm only at like season six and it's been a while since I've watched it.
I'm always down for Supernatural though.

━━━━━━━

✣Rick And Morty✣
Who I can Play:

Rick, Morty

Who I'm Looking For:
Morty, Rick

↳I'm a trashcan I know, but I'm also not completely caught up with this either. I haven't watched the
most recent season; but I do love me some Rick and Morty and would love to do a
more live action style RP, slightly more serious, still with most of it's comedic aspects. I'm down to tweak it a bit, maybe make
Rick a bit more younger (An experiment gone wrong and now he's perpetually stuck in his late thirties/early forties.)?
An older maybe 16/17 year old Morty? This can be discussed!

━━━━━━━

✣Outlander✣
Who I can Play:

Can play anyone including OC

Who I'm Looking For:
Jamie

↳Not completely caught up on the series so you'll have to forgive me.
But, I'm well aware of some of the spoilers and plots.

━━━━━━━

✣IT (2017)✣
Who I can Play:

Richie, Bill, Ben, Mike, Henry

Who I'm Looking For:
Eddie

━━━━━━━
Note: I do original plots as well, just having a harder time finding muse for them at the moment.
If however you'd like to try and help me with my muse we can come up with an original plot together.
I don't do High Fantasy or Sc-Fi.

Word Bank for Inspo of what I'd be interested in:
Scottish | Historical | British | Royalty | Taylor Swift Songs| Period Piece | Teen Drama | Rainy Days | Beach Vibes|Past Relationship Rekindled | Horror | Psych Ward |Sorrow

© pasta

Last edited:
✴✶ 🎀 『B』『U』『M』『P』🎀 ✶✴​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back