• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a literate rper!

kn0wn

|| s t r e x c o r p ||
Hello all!

I currently have one rp partner on facebook, but it's been ages since she replied, so I'm looking for a new one!

We can either rp on here or on facebook (which I prefer.)

I'm mainly into MxM, and will do MxF only if I like the pairing. I won't do FxF because I'm unfamiliar with it. (I'm a bisexual female, the irony.)

I write either two paragraphs or one /LONG/ reply. I can't stress this enough, I expect the same from you too. No one liners or one or two sentences. I also ask to be active. Also, I'd like to get to know your characters!

Anyways, here are some plots I have in mind:

Modern:

famous director x not talented wannabe

Therapist x client

Middle aged man x teenage homewrecker

Pimp x hooker

Teacher x student

Historic:

Anything ww2

Post-apocalyptic:

Infected x survivor

Survivor x survivor

Solider x soldier

Raider x survivor

Sci-Fi:

We'll think of a plot.

Thanks for reading! nvn

Gott ist ein Popstar!

I'm interested in: famous director x not talented wannabe, therapist x client, and teacher x student. :)

hisokun said:
I'm interested in: famous director x not talented wannabe, therapist x client, and teacher x student. :)
Really? Cool! Which one would you like to try?

Gott ist ein Popstar!

hisokun said:
Um, probably therapist x client. :)
Alright, cool! I have an oc named Victor that is actually a patient at a mental hospital. That could work, right?

Gott ist ein Popstar!

hisokun said:
All right. I'll send mine in after you do. :)
Name: Victor Amo

Appearance: Poorly cut and groomed brown hair. His left eye is missing, and he covers it with an eyepatch. The boy has full lips, a broad face, skinny nose, and narrow green eyes. He has mild burn marks along his left shoulder. He normally wears sweaters and jeans.

Personality: He is bipolar, but takes meds to calm down. He can be obnoxious, flirty, and careless at times, but yet be serious and rude at other times. He adores the nightlife, music, and the "rebellion" sort of life.

Back story: He came from a wealthy family in New York. His father, Robert Amo, is a politician with a absurd reputation. His father eventually became the Governor, but scandals always appear in the headlines with his name on it. Victors older brother Andrew was sent to jail, and to protect the family name Robert sent Victor to a mental hospital for his bipolar syndrome. Robert only feared his son would help contribute to the scandals, and not victors sanity. The way he lost his eye and got burn marks are a mystery.

34e090ace2ed415d173f79cd5f1a7876.jpg

Gott ist ein Popstar!

Name: Liam Clark

Appearance: He has sun kissed blonde hair and blue eyes. He might look like the all-American guy at first, but the scar on the left side of his jaw prevents that. He has a strong expression, with dark eyebrows. He has gained muscles because of his hobby: surfing. He usually wears a doctor's coat.

Personality: He is softhearted, but he is strict when it comes to his work. He takes his patients quite seriously, because his father expects him to take care of his career, and the family's reputation. He can bossy and stubborn at times, especially when he's pissed off.

Backstory: Fresh out of a college, with a PhD, Liam has his own burdens to carry. His father is a psychiatrist, so Liam is expected to follow his lead. Despite the harsh calculations of his future, Liam does want to be a therapist. His younger brother, Sam, is diagnosed with autism and bipolarity. While he does know that the mind itself can't be cured by his own efforts, no matter how much science insists, he still wants to help whomever client he partakes.

hisokun said:
Name: Liam Clark

Appearance: He has sun kissed blonde hair and blue eyes. He might look like the all-American guy at first, but the scar on the left side of his jaw prevents that. He has a strong expression, with dark eyebrows. He has gained muscles because of his hobby: surfing. He usually wears a doctor's coat.

Personality: He is softhearted, but he is strict when it comes to his work. He takes his patients quite seriously, because his father expects him to take care of his career, and the family's reputation. He can bossy and stubborn at times, especially when he's pissed off.

Backstory: Fresh out of a college, with a PhD, Liam has his own burdens to carry. His father is a psychiatrist, so Liam is expected to follow his lead. Despite the harsh calculations of his future, Liam does want to be a therapist. His younger brother, Sam, is diagnosed with autism and bipolarity. While he does know that the mind itself can't be cured by his own efforts, no matter how much science insists, he still wants to help whomever client he partakes.
He sounds great! nvn Sadly, I have to go for a while. But I'll be back in a few hours. Do you want to start or me?

Gott ist ein Popstar!

The thing about being a therapist is that he doesn't know what to expect. He doesn't know the problem at sight, unless the person is literally shaking. But the mind is so deep that trying to figure out everything is like drowning in an ocean. While he might be a surfer, and drowning has never been his problem, that certain depth of water isn't something that he'd like to dwell in. The mind is an unknown place. It's not his role to unravel it.

He's going over another patient's medical records when his secretary announces another scheduled visit - the one that just came in last week. Liam tucks on his eyeglasses and exits his office.

He walks to the directed room, knocking on the door before opening it. He peers in, his eyes widening at what he finds.

On the bed is a young man - his green eyes look like they're swimming in alcohol, and his hair seems like it's been ruffled by reality. But what strikes him is the eyepatch strapped to his face.

"Good morning," he finally says. "I'm doctor Clarke. I'm your new therapist for now."

hisokun said:
The thing about being a therapist is that he doesn't know what to expect. He doesn't know the problem at sight, unless the person is literally shaking. But the mind is so deep that trying to figure out everything is like drowning in an ocean. While he might be a surfer, and drowning has never been his problem, that certain depth of water isn't something that he'd like to dwell in. The mind is an unknown place. It's not his role to unravel it.
He's going over another patient's medical records when his secretary announces another scheduled visit - the one that just came in last week. Liam tucks on his eyeglasses and exits his office.

He walks to the directed room, knocking on the door before opening it. He peers in, his eyes widening at what he finds.

On the bed is a young man - his green eyes look like they're swimming in alcohol, and his hair seems like it's been ruffled by reality. But what strikes him is the eyepatch strapped to his face.

"Good morning," he finally says. "I'm doctor Clarke. I'm your new therapist for now."
Do you mind if we take this to pm?

Gott ist ein Popstar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back