• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for a literate partner interested in apocalypse roleplay (1x1)

twentyeights

hi! im completely new here so my apologies if this entire thread is a wee bit scuffed. my name is lin, im eighteen and i use they/them pronouns. im a literate ('novella') roleplayer who can write 500-2k words depending on my partner and energy. after a long hiatus on roleplaying on platforms such as amino, i wanted to dive into something new.

i love coming up with interesting plots, trying my hand at being a game master on many occasions, and have recently been mapping out a storyline taking place in a zombie apocalypse setting. think the last of us and the walking dead, merged together in one big gooey-undead baby. i don't want to post any major spoilers, but doubling (with my interpretation of the definition being one person roleplaying multiple characters, like i said...very new to this) is not what i'm looking for in this plot specifically. the ideas i have map out a mystery-like experience viewed from unreliable narrators, having multiple character would not make sense in this context!

the plot explores themes of friendship and family, alongside the downfall of a world already corrupted by a ravenous plague! lots of fun. maybe not for the ocs but. you catch my drift.
i'm willing to give out more information in pms, and once i figure out how to work discord i'm down to conduct the actual roleplay on there. if you have any advice for me, i would appreciate it greatly

hi! im completely new here so my apologies if this entire thread is a wee bit scuffed. my name is lin, im eighteen and i use they/them pronouns. im a literate ('novella') roleplayer who can write 500-2k words depending on my partner and energy. after a long hiatus on roleplaying on platforms such as amino, i wanted to dive into something new.

i love coming up with interesting plots, trying my hand at being a game master on many occasions, and have recently been mapping out a storyline taking place in a zombie apocalypse setting. think the last of us and the walking dead, merged together in one big gooey-undead baby. i don't want to post any major spoilers, but doubling (with my interpretation of the definition being one person roleplaying multiple characters, like i said...very new to this) is not what i'm looking for in this plot specifically. the ideas i have map out a mystery-like experience viewed from unreliable narrators, having multiple character would not make sense in this context!

the plot explores themes of friendship and family, alongside the downfall of a world already corrupted by a ravenous plague! lots of fun. maybe not for the ocs but. you catch my drift.
i'm willing to give out more information in pms, and once i figure out how to work discord i'm down to conduct the actual roleplay on there. if you have any advice for me, i would appreciate it greatly
all i ask for in a partner is that they are literate and match my energy. if this picks up, im free most of the time, as im currently out of school! as for original characters, all i need you to have is a name and a face! any gender, any pronouns. im not too picky. just be willing to have a backstory given to you. if you wish to see a writing sample of mine, please pm me for more information. ill literally link you all my old accounts haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back