• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a League of Legends RP!

MilkTeaCandy

Hi there, nice to meet you! My name's Vee, I'm 25 and have been roleplaying for around 10 years.

After a long hiatus, I've had the urge to get back into writing, definitely spurred on by looking into a game I used to play all the time. I know a little bit about League of Legends lore, but I'm slowly rereading and learning- I'll be watching Arcane when I have the time as well, but I'm sadly not caught up on it.

I'm looking for a partner to write with me and help me learn about the lore of the game. I prefer OCxCanon pairing double ups, and I can write CanonxCanon for you. I absolutely love plotting, so I would like a partner who does as well! I am also open to writing something within the AUs of the game (Star Guardian, Spirit Blossom etc.)

Some things to note:
  • I live in Australia, and my timezone is (GMT+11)​
  • I have work, so I may be busy or tired; while I can reply at least once a day, there may be times where I can't write one. Bump me after three or so days!​
  • I love making friends, and I'm more likely to continue an rp if we talk to each other OOC. I can be a bit shy online, but I'm trying to break out of my shell more!​
  • If you lose interest in the RP, please let me know. We write for fun, so if things don't work out, it's no one's fault!​
  • I can write any kind of ship (MxF, MxM, FxF etc.)​
  • Semi-lit RP preferred, at least no one-liners!​
  • I would prefer for my partners to be over 18.​

The characters I can write:
Any, really! I'll do my research and talk to you about how to play the character so we're both happy!

The characters I am looking for:
Sett, Yone, Yasuo

(I would love to write with a Sett and will be so grateful to anyone who takes him)

Plots:
Even if you don't write a character I'm looking for, if you have a plot that you're interested in, please share it with me!

If you've read this far then thanks so much! Please PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back