• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a kpop roleplay partner~

xuxi

Lurker
Hi so I'm like brand new to this site and have no clue what I'm doing- but I'm looking for a kpop roleplay partner. I'm most comfortable doing BTS, Stray Kids, or NCT roleplays but I may be open to others if I stan the group. I'm fine doing BxB or BxG or maybe even GxG. I'm most used to roleplaying guys but I AM a girllll so. We can do it here or Discord (maybe somewhere else if you have another idea). For BTS I'm best as Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, or Jimin. For Stray Kids I'm probably best as Changbin but I can be other members. For NCT I'm not 100% sure yet I've really only roleplayed as Lucas.

Hi so I'm like brand new to this site and have no clue what I'm doing- but I'm looking for a kpop roleplay partner. I'm most comfortable doing BTS, Stray Kids, or NCT roleplays but I may be open to others if I stan the group. I'm fine doing BxB or BxG or maybe even GxG. I'm most used to roleplaying guys but I AM a girllll so. We can do it here or Discord (maybe somewhere else if you have another idea). For BTS I'm best as Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, or Jimin. For Stray Kids I'm probably best as Changbin but I can be other members. For NCT I'm not 100% sure yet I've really only roleplayed as Lucas.
i’ll roleplay bxb with you!

i’m interested if it’s still ope

I'm interested if it's still open

Hello! I am interested

Hi I am interested to get in further contact with you. I like a lot of more darker genres but always drama and difficult love. I am into groups like BTS, NCT, BTOB, TEEN TOP, SHINEE, WEI, VIXX, CN BLUE and some other solo men. I've been a kpop lover since 2013. Hope you will answer me back :)
/Suss

I'd be willling to rp as anyone from NCT. If you want to rp as Lucas (since you're more comfortable with him?) I can rp as anyone else you think fits. I'm more familiar with NCT Dream and NCT 127, but WayV works too.

I'm interested if you still are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back