What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a hyper chill Marvel Cinematic Universe roleplay

Sub Genres
  1. Super Powers

RainDoe

Jenn [Trash Remastered]

Back at it again with trying to get a long term Marvel Cinematic Universe roleplay. For every time I get ghosted brings me one step closer to meeting someone who's going be a cool new friend. Honestly I want to rewatch the MCU or the new stuff coming out and get really fangirly with a buddy.

[The stuff you care to know]
➤ I have 10+ years RP experience
➤ Canon X OC (So yes, doubling happening)
➤ I will write any canon character for you, I do not fear failure
➤ Romance and hitting on as many characters as you want (Make the MCU equivalent of Ouran High School Host club, go out and enjoy life)
➤ You can write strong or very attractive characters and not be worried I'm not going to call you a Mary Sue. You want to be a canon characters' lovechild? Want to work in the DCU somehow? Go for it. Point it is, I'm chill.
➤ I want short posts. Literate roleplays die without leaving their first scene. I'm tired of writing five paragraph posts and getting invested in a plot only to be ghosted before anything interesting happened. So paragraph length posts at max, please. I'm personally a fan of script style roleplay because it makes multiple characters playing off each other very easy and you can get through scenes in a reasonable amount of time. Alas, I know many associate short posts with not knowing how to write, so I'll be flexible on that front.

[Story]
What I actually want to do:
Use the MCU as a skeleton and go through one movie plot after another, having the OCs get more powerful and more of a reputation with each chapter (movie) completed. The further the RP goes the more the central plot would probably deviate from the MCU due to choices our characters made until it was something all its own.

What probably will happen: A custom plot based on the two OCs involved and whoever their love interests are. Smaller scale story.

Natasha09

One Time Luck
Hey, I’m really interested in doing this RP. I’m 23, semi-lit to lit, but I can match whatever replies you write and have been roleplaying for about 9-10 years. Lmk if you’re interested.

Users who are viewing this thread