• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Heisenberg for a Resident Evil roleplay!

Harajukubabe

Heisenberg Simp
Hello, everyone! I've been craving a Heisenberg as of lately and I have a lot of ideas for roleplays. I would also love to be a character for your OC as well, whether it be Dimitrescu, Ethan Winters, or anyone else! If you're interested, please message me! Here is some information for my OC! (CW for suicide mentions, abuse mentions, and s3xual harassment mentions!)

Arianna “Ari” Arrivederci

Appearance​

Arianna, or Ari, is a pretty, college-aged girl who generally has a sweet smile upon her face. She has thick, curly brown hair that fades into a reddish tone at its ends. It is parted on her right side, thick bangs slightly covering some of her skin on her left side. It tends to get fluffier in humid weather, when she sleeps on it, or when she brushes it while dry.

Her skin is a porcelain color with a pinkish undertone. Freckles line her cheeks and nose especially, though she has some stray ones on her arms and hands. Her cheeks are naturally a bit rosy.

Her face is youthful, indicating her early 20’s. Her eyes are a bit big, long-lashed and light brown in color. Her face is slightly round, whilst her nose is on the smaller side. She has a light bump upon her bridge, while the rest is a bit upturned. Her lips are pale pink in color (when she isn’t wearing makeup, of course), and are plump with a prominent cupid’s bow.

Her body is on the curvy side. Her shoulders are a bit wide, something she finds inconvenient in terms of searching for clothes. She has large breasts and a small waist. Her stomach is a bit pudgy, as well, and she has wide hips. Her thighs are thick, the kind of thickness that someone could use as a pillow comfortably.

Personality​

Undeniably sweet and caring are a couple of words to describe her. She is a very kind person, willing to set her time aside for others in order to help. She cares for others’ well-being more than her own to a fault, leaving her to sometimes abandon her own needs in favor of others. She has a tendency to check up on others for seemingly no reason at all, and asks, “What can I do?” when she’s informed that they’re not doing well.

She’s also incredibly stubborn in a lot of ways. She’s rather stuck in her own beliefs and she won’t simply stop doing something just because she was told to do so. If what she is doing makes her happy, almost nothing will be able to stop her. This could lead to others getting particularly frustrated with her, no matter how kind she is. She also tends to be rather outspoken about her opinions, which irks people who don’t share the same beliefs as her often.

She has a love for the morbid, something that is a little surprising from her soft exterior. She’s very knowledgeable on the human mind (though that’s from her majoring in psychology), the effects of torture, serial killers and other kinds of offenders, the paranormal, the horror genre, and more. If asked about these subjects, she will gladly speak about them with no care as to whom it might freak out. Why does she know these things? She simply says that she “does her research.”

She’s a bit eccentric and odd at times due to her own rambling. However, this is only when she is comfortable. When she is first meeting someone, she is polite and kind, albeit a little awkward. When she is comfortable enough (which notably takes a bit longer for men), she is very chatty. She often seems to not notice social cues as well.

History​

Arianna was born in Richmond, Virginia on August 27th. Ever the intelligent child, she flew through school for most of her years, but her social maturity was lacking. She was sometimes referred to as “annoying” as a kid, though she never let it get to her… at least, not at that time. Her family at home included herself, a sister six years her senior, her mother, and her two grandparents. While her mother did not work due to physical disability, her grandfather is reported to work for an organization that is unknown to her, although he retired after an incident in 2010.

Her childhood is shrouded in trauma. Her mother endured many life-altering surgeries, making her miss much of her daughters’ lives. As a result, she had multiple suicide attempts. Her sister disliked her from a young age, primarily ignoring her and acting as though she never existed, but on the off chance where she was acknowledged, she would be blamed for her mother’s suicidal ideations.

At the age of 9, she was reunited with her biological father, who appeared happy to see her. However, behind closed doors, he would threaten the young girl with his array of firearms if she ever told anyone what he did to her. Abuse of all forms came from his home until she finally told her mother that she no longer wanted to see him, about two years later.

In her middle school years, she was subjected to bullying and sexual harassment by her classmates. Oftentimes, she would be called names and would be grabbed by the boys in her school without her permission. This solidified her uncomfortable nature around men, combined with her experiences with her father.

During her first year of high school, she had a suicide attempt that failed. This led to her being admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

She graduated at the age of 17, taking a break from school for two years, before turning to university, determined to get a degree in psychology.

University Life​

At this point in time, Arianna is quite happy with her situation. Since high school, she’s gotten diagnosed with several mental disorders and, thus, has gotten medicated for it. Through therapy and the medication, her confidence and overall stability have increased. However, off of her meds, she becomes withdrawn and suffers physical illness on top of her emotional instability.

She still keeps in touch with her family, namely her grandparents, her mother, and her mother’s new husband. However, she’s moved from the United States to study in Naples, Italy, something that she enjoys thoroughly. At the top of her class, she doesn’t need to worry so much about her academics, usually. She’s made some friends in her two years of living in Europe, but she often forgoes real friendships for the online variety. She’s painfully modern, as Mother Miranda would say.

On her long breaks from school, she enjoys traveling to neighboring countries to soak in the culture of each location. She particularly has enjoyed Greece due to her Pagan beliefs regarding the Gods and Goddesses, namely that of Persephone and Hades.

During this upcoming winter break, however, she seeks to travel to Romania as a part of her traveling routine.

Interests and Likes​

• The occult and paranormal
  • Psychology
  • True crime
  • Art (namely of the anime variety)
  • Cooking
  • Fashion
  • Helping others
  • Giving advice
  • Makeup and fashion
  • Video games
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Horror (primarily psychological horror)
  • Traveling
  • Learning new languages (though she’s only fluent in English, she knows bits and pieces of other languages)

Diagnoses​

This is information only Miranda will know for the time being!

Physical:

• Asthma
  • PCOS

Mental/Emotional:

• PTSD
  • Depression
  • Anxiety

Story​

Arianna, upon arriving in Romania whilst on her winter break, begins to look around. She visits a substantial amount of places, soaking in the culture and eating delicious food before she steps upon the Village.

She sticks out like a sore thumb, looking very modern and healthy compared to the people in town. She, as per usual, is polite to the villagers despite their obvious aversion to her. She even speaks to them in (slightly broken) Romanian, though is quite surprised when she realizes that they primarily speak English.

She is pleasantly surprised when she hears about this village being pagan, something that is not quite expected from a mostly Christian country. She is informed about Mother Miranda and how great she and her children are, something that puts a smile on her face. Curiously, she began to wander the village once more.

Mother Miranda, being informed of a foreigner’s presence in her village, creates her plan for the girl to become the newest attempt at a vessel for Eva. As calm and collected as ever, she takes the girl against her will and brings her into her lab. She implants a Cadou into her chest before calling her children, eager to let them see her new creation. The girl seems to be in a coma for the time being, but she hopes to see how she reacts to the Cadou implanted in her. Now, who is there to leave her with until she awakens and demonstrates her newfound powers? That is, if she survives, of course.

is Male lady dimetrescu open to play?
Yeah I had a role play going with them awhile back but they went dead on me for some reason and think I got ghosted by them. Idk what happened but they never got back to me and just abandoned the RP for no reason, still confused af to this day. This ad is the same as the one I saw on Tumblr so I think the poster is the exact same person unless they are a copy cat account but who the hell knows but I just know I got ghosted by the person with the Same advert

maybe they just haven't been on the internet. you never know. maybe you wanna start one together?

maybe they just haven't been on the internet. you never know. maybe you wanna start one together?
Doesn't really explain that I've seen them active on tumblr though multiple times in the past after they've stop responding to me but I really stopped giving a crap at this point. Also feel free to pm me and we can talk 🙂

Hey there, I'm interested in playing Heisenberg or any RE:VIII character for you! I don't have much experience roleplaying for Resident Evil, but I do love the fandom and wish to gain more experience!
I as well have an RE:VIII oc if you would like to double? All up to you of course, if this is still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back