• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Group

Greetings one and all. I am currently looking for a group roleplay in which i can bring in my own creations. i have a plethora of characters created in a book that is easily at my disposal and can be altered to fit any fandom. i am an extremely open minded roleplayer and can play any role needed(even inanimate objects if needed and +18 roles as well). I can also fill in any roles you are missing if you already have a Group you are roleplaying in. I hope to roleplay with a group sometime soon

Side Note: I also have about 20 years of experience in the roleplaying community as well

Greetings one and all. I am currently looking for a group roleplay in which i can bring in my own creations. i have a plethora of characters created in a book that is easily at my disposal and can be altered to fit any fandom. i am an extremely openminded roleplayer and can play any role needed(even inanimate objects if needed and +18 roles as well). I can also fill in any roles you are missing if you already have a Group you are roleplaying in. I hope to roleplay with a group sometime soon

Side Note: I also have about 20 years of experience in the roleplaying community as well
Yo, Amigo. this isn't a forum for these kinds of threads man, you're only really supposed to post threads if you're looking for players to join you're RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back