Looking for Looking for a group with Nothing but free time...

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
Even before this whole Coronavirus thing, I never really had that many friends or really anyone to spend time with.

I'm going to be honest, i'm also hoping to make friends that will be my friends no matter what. I'm good at making friends but terrible at keeping them. So if someone wants to chat, and eventually become best of friends, I'm here.

Truthfully speaking, I have Asperger's Syndrome, Bipolar Depression, and ADHD, and I don't have a filter on my emotions, so I usually just say the honest truth of how I feel. Which causes a lot of people that wanted to try to be my friend to leave.

I'm not perfect and I won't pretend to be. I have free time now more than ever, so this is my offer. I will be your friend, and no matter what you say or do, I will still consider you a friend.

Here's a poem I wrote describing how I felt when I lost a potential friend a few weeks back:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

To put it in fitting yet meme terms of an age old fav, from a newer one:

I can be the Popola to your Devola.
As I am the N-2 to Am Vya Am Vya 's N-1.

Or vise versa. It is equalized regardless.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

To put it in fitting yet meme terms of an age old fav, from a newer one:

I can be the Popola to your Devola.
As I am the N-2 to Am Vya Am Vya 's N-1.

Or vise versa. It is equalized regardless.

Let's build some common ground, as I always say, "A good friendship starts with common ground, but a great friendship only lasts due to commitment and compromise."

Also, PM me your Discord and we can chat there if you want.

Let's build some common ground, as I always say, "A good friendship starts with common ground, but a great friendship only lasts due to commitment and compromise."

Also, PM me your Discord and we can chat there if you want.
I can't access discord at the moment, but Vya can help you get the tag to be able to find me.

If thou wish to sure, though I'm not the most initially social person so it'll take a bit to like, get talkative. Uno momento Ill get that discord and my own I spose

If thou wish to sure, though I'm not the most initially social person so it'll take a bit to like, get talkative. Uno momento Ill get that discord and my own I spose

Don't worry, despite the way I act I usually subconsciously push people away. After years of not having friends, I guess my hardened heart couldn't take any more rejection, so I tend to end things before they even start.

I sincerely want to change that, though. So if you'll have me as a friend, I'll do my best to not push you away.

I would love to be your friend! 😊

I do have discord, but I'm on it sparingly during school hours, so it might take a while to get back to you.

I would love to be your friend! 😊

I do have discord, but I'm on it sparingly during school hours, so it might take a while to get back to you.

Friends are always worth waiting for! I would love to be your friend! Let me PM you my discord, otherwise we can chat in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back