Looking for Looking for a group to vibe with

SugarBiscuit

I WANNA SEE YOU ON THE FLOOR! GIVE ME SOME MORE!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I’m not sure if this is the right place to do it.

I am trying to find some adult members whom are interested in vibing with me for fandoms.

Said fandoms:
*Undertale (+Aus)
*Deltarune
*Mandela Catalogue
*Bendy And The Ink Machine
*Resident Evil
*Black Butler
*Sander Sides
*FNAF
*Demon Slayer
*Spy X Family
*Cult of the lamb

PLEASE BE 18+ I DO NOT WANT MINORS INVOLVED FOR MY OWN COMFORT

I can also have a discord chat for us! That’s where I mainly want to vibe at.

I would recommend that you look under the group and 1x1 requests for people posting for RPs under those fandoms. Or even under the general discussions. You don't even have to scour the forums, just type the fandom in a search. You can then just shoot those people a PM or see if they have also participated in topics that discuss those fandoms. If the people aren't coming to you, you can go to them. ;-)

I personally don't know what most of those fandoms are. But I've seen the names of them mentioned plenty of times here and there on the site. So, I don't think you should have any issues with finding peeps with similar interests if you give it an effort. ;-)

I would recommend that you look under the group and 1x1 requests for people posting for RPs under those fandoms. Or even under the general discussions. You don't even have to scour the forums, just type the fandom in a search. You can then just shoot those people a PM or see if they have also participated in topics that discuss those fandoms. If the people aren't coming to you, you can go to them. ;-)

I personally don't know what most of those fandoms are. But I've seen the names of them mentioned plenty of times here and there on the site. So, I don't think you should have any issues with finding peeps with similar interests if you give it an effort. ;-)
I’m less so looking for rp partners more so looking for friends to make

Not to sound harsh but you’re probably in the wrong place if you’re just trying to make friends without roleplaying. To be fair, the whole point of this site is for roleplaying.

While you in theory could go around asking for friends, I don’t know if this would be the best place to do it.

You can however tho sometimes make friends with a partner through searching for a roleplay. Sometimes some folks are pretty kind in OOC and will chat it up and you can become friends with them there.

This comes from a perspective of wanting to help you so I hope you didn’t get any bad vibes from this message. Just letting you know you might have better luck searching for RP and RP partners on this site rather than for just friends.

But I’m sure there’s people who are in the same boat and wouldn’t mind just having some friends on here even if it’s not to RP.

mmm ... well, I can't help ya there. I'm quite the opposite of that when it comes to these sites. I am here just for the cooperative storytelling. I just make friends irl. Making friends online has never been a thing for me.

Same kinda but looking for friends not only to chat but also to RP not just to chat.
Interested?

Same kinda but looking for friends not only to chat but also to RP not just to chat.
Interested?
I would love to but as I am 20, I do not wish to interact with minors my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back