• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Good Undertale Rp Partner!

SilverBell

It's been a while and I'm waiting for someone to Rp with me. It doesn't matter to me wether you have Pc's, AU's, etc. Anything is fine with me! My Undertale Oc can be viewed by taking a look at my profile pic. His name is Yoshi, he wears a blue Banda, a striped black and blue shirt with a small vest and black pants. The tips of his hair should be blue as well, as should the gem in the center of his head. Anything is appreciated!

Attachments

• undertale_characters_by_blueorca2000-d9hkg0r.png
    undertale_characters_by_blueorca2000-d9hkg0r.png
    560.3 KB · Views: 10
Sure! I'm up for anything right now! All you need to do is list your OC if you have one and tell me a little bit about it. It doesn't really matter what we do for me, it's all up to you. Before we get into it, I'd like to explain my OC first just to get it out of the way. My OC was actually human before it was murdered and turned into a monster. Right now, he is more like a loner. I already described his appearance before so I guess I should tell you his personality. He keeps to himself, he's loyal to his friends, any injury he sustained he keeps very well hidden, he helps when ever he can, there is a blue crystal in the shape of a diamond on the center of his head(it's power is still a mystery), he keeps his identity hidden, when he is angered he can be ruthless, he has trust issues sometimes and gets nightmares about his past that he refuses to discuss with anyone. I hope that wasn't too much..

He sounds cool! I'm gonna describe mine now.
Name: none
Species: Half-demon
Hair: somehow naturally cyan
Eyes: Dark blue
My OC has a pretty diverse backstory. She was a human when she fell down to the underground, and she made friends with some of the monster kids, but one day her and one of the monsters got into a fight. The monster "accidentally" pushed her into the lava in HotLand, and out of fear, ran away. Weirdly, after a few minutes, the lava sort of spit her back out onto the ground, her becoming a half-demon. She came out with somehow natural cyan hair, and two short black horns pointing out of her head, and she forgot a lot of things, like where she came from, why she was there, and what her name was. She's lived in the underground ever since.
Her powers are flotation, control of fire, and controlling objects with her mind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back