• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheAdept

One Thousand Club
Me and my friend kinggunlucky are working on an RP set in an original universe we created. We kind of went and put the cart before the horse and already posted the IC and OOC for the rp, but I wanted to make sure people saw it here as well.

The OOC: Futuristic - Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

The IC: Futuristic - An Agent of Maniacles

My pitch:

In the year 2120...

A mercenary company, Maniacles Corporation has risen in power and influence thanks to their efforts in the advancement of technology, medicine, and also...weapons. Maniacles is credited for the invention of laser rifles, power armor, and many other marvelous new inventions. In addition to these advancements they had a major victory over a mysterious occurrence that many can't quite explain or understand.

In 2086 strange bug-like creatures started appearing in large numbers around the globe. These bugs liked the flesh of living things, mainly humans and came to be known as Pests. Thanks to Maniacles, the Pests were defeated in the western world.

It is perhaps due to this that you have decided to join Maniacles Corporation as a mercenary. Or maybe you just wanted a suit of power armor or to feel the kickback of a laser rifle when it fires. Regardless you are now a mercenary and are being sent on your first mission.

Likely related to the problem back in 2086 there has been a mysterious mass disappearance of most of the population of Moonlight Falls, West Virginia. The few still living in this area report sightings of the Pests. Being that we thought we had ended this problem decades ago, and of course we are being paid, a great first assignment for new mercenaries is the investigation into this matter.

But this is only the first of many missions...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Unnatural Universe, and original universe me and my friend Young Gun made up. There is a mix of sci fi and fantasy set in a futuristic world but resembling out current modern one. While low key and not well known about by the average person, there are mages and vampires living among ordinary people. Thats right, we got you a mix of laser weapons and spell flinging, high tech and ancient rituals, vampires and mutants and so much more! You can play as a human, a mage, or a vampire. Join us!

pirates vs zombies in space?
Even if the zombie starts as a bug or alien creature... this is it isn't it. Someone took my meme idea and gave it actual lore?

Hrm...
Hrrrrrrmmm....
Hrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm....
1567052978538.png
Let's go kill some Xenos. And maybe purge some heretics.
Meh. Depends on the heresy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back