• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a good 1x1 rp that i can really get into

Clicknorris2

First off, i am going to start off with basics of myself and my roleplaying style. So my name is Click Norris and i have been roleplaying for around 6 years. I have had experienced roleplay in many different styles and sites until i finally settled with rpnation. I tend to type at least 1-6 paragraphs but if the rp slows down a ton and my partner doesn't give me much to work with it can deteriorate into 2-3 sentences real fast. I don't typically like going fully into a fandom or using a character that already exists in said fandom but i will do fandoms as long as i can rp as my oc's. I am mainly here for oc character development but there will always be plenty of room for your own character development if you wish it.

Now about my interests. I am interested in a couple of different genres for my rps and i actually have a couple ideas for non-fandom rp. Anyway, im going to begin by listing a bunch of fandoms that i am interested in particularly at this point in time.
Sword art online: i play an oc and you play whatever character or oc you want and we just go through our own version of sao with our own storyline and overall style. It can be a mix of all three games that kazuto played or it can take place in any one of the games. I wasn't really the biggest fan of alicization because it barely made any sense but i can work with it if you so wish.
Danganronpa: yeah so basically i watched all of Danganronpa recently and i can think of many different ways we could go about rping it.
No game no life: This is one of my top 5 favorite anime and i really love the concept. I would quite enjoy rping in this particular fandom because you never truly know what might happen.
All of these fandoms are also group rp friendly in case anyone who chooses one of them would like to bring in a friend or friends.

Original ideas will be discussed via pms but i have quite a few non fandom original ideas that i would love to play out sometime as well. I forgot to mention that this entire thing is lgbtq friendly as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back