• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a GM/Group For A Semi-Silly Game

I am looking to build and GM a sci-fi campaign using a somewhat stripped down conversion of D&D 5e, if you or anyone else is interested. I want the emphasis more on roleplaying than on stats and dice, but we'll be using dice and stats to determine outcomes of things like combat and for certain RP elements that have room for uncertainty (persuasion, intimidation, acrobatics, athletics, etc.)

Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in and I can give some more details.

I agree! Sorry I’ve been absent for a bit because I was graduating and moving and getting a job and just drained. Back now though!!!! And I agree. If you are all still interested months later in the post- apoc thing then here’s a discord link, since that seemed most popular for this:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

And Beckoncall Beckoncall if you’re still interested, I think having you DM would be great!

I'm hopeing to get back into RPing and uh... would put my support behind ideas D, C, then B with the god champion idea if things go for post apocalypse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back