• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Fun Slice of Life RP based off of...

RenaW

Hey everyone! I'm fairly new to this site, however, I have been role playing for a few years. I do have an OC in mind, however, I can fill in a character sheet if needed.

The Plot:

Basically, there is no real plot. This whole RP would be based off of Character Development. It wouldn't have an official category either. It would all just happen like real life. But I would be willing to have supernatural species, however, only COMMON ones. No shape-shifters and what not. But there could be: angels, werewolves, etc.

My Guidelines:

- I usually mirror RP meaning: if you write long, I'll write long. If you write short, I'll write short. HOWEVER, I would like a 3-5 minimum sentence.

- It can turn into a romance, but I would like it to last a little bit before that.

- I wouldn't mind if this turned into a 3-4 RP group. :)

- I would like it to be at least MxF or MxM. However, if it's a group I wouldn't mind it to be: MxMxF or FxFxM. I would always like there to be at least one opposite sex.

- I would like all participating in the RP to fill out a character sheet.

If you're interested, please PM me or reply below.

If you are still looking I'm here?

I have a prety well fleshed out OC, and I love RPs like this with Character development as a focus.

To tell you about myself, I am a pretty long RP'r I'm wordy. Super wordy. My postings go between about 800 words to maybe like 1,100. MAYBE like 600 or 500 depending one what is going on with me, not in the RP. Some people post less for dialogue, when I post less it's typically because I am tiered.

I post about once a day on weekdays with average to high homework load, 2+ times on weekends (including Fridays) or weekdays with no homework but keep in pretty constant OOC contact, if it be to squee about how hard I ship our characters, how pumped I am for the next plot point etc.

You sound well thought out! I'd be willing to go at it. (Currently unable to PM) But if it's alright with you, I'm still fleshing out a character for this. Do you have a preference for it to be male or female? ( I don't mind playing either OC, really.) I'd just have to flesh out my male OC some more.

As for replying, I can usually reply 2 posts per day. More if on the weekends. I do tend to try and stay in OOC contact more often in case something comes up. (e.g family crisis etc.). As for post length, as I said, I will usually try to mirror the other person's post length,

Nerdygeekflower said:
If you are still looking I'm here?
I have a prety well fleshed out OC, and I love RPs like this with Character development as a focus.

To tell you about myself, I am a pretty long RP'r I'm wordy. Super wordy. My postings go between about 800 words to maybe like 1,100. MAYBE like 600 or 500 depending one what is going on with me, not in the RP. Some people post less for dialogue, when I post less it's typically because I am tiered.

I post about once a day on weekdays with average to high homework load, 2+ times on weekends (including Fridays) or weekdays with no homework but keep in pretty constant OOC contact, if it be to squee about how hard I ship our characters, how pumped I am for the next plot point etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back