• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Looking for a fun fight

Seth D Inuzuma

Henshin Master
Hey there I am looking to test this character against some of the toughest no nonsense fighters you have. Lets see how long you last against a real Kamen Rider!

Hey there I am looking to test this character against some of the toughest no nonsense fighters you have. Lets see how long you last against a real Kamen Rider!

I would like to try. Fair warning. I have roleplayed in battle based rps, however, I have not done a proper colosseum battle. I am not sure how things go here.

k.

You walk through a door; it doesn't matter what door, and walk into a cafe. It shouldn't have been behind that door, but it was. A baner above the bar says 'welcome to the KA Cafe'. The bartender, KAmber, throws a coin at you. It says some number between 7 and 13 and you (should probably)walk over to that table. A menu appears on the table. (bar fight happening soon between pretty powerful beings, including KA and possibly you)

(sorry how bad it was, but that's the ninth-best amount of detail I can give you under an hour)

Last edited by a moderator:
(ya but i like to have it be done quick so whatever its there)

Sorry Seth , I suddenly just found myself DMing four different games. I think I'm gonna be a little busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back