• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Final Fantasy XV RP!

Hotrodjman

Hello! So I've recently gotten interested in Final Fantasy XV...! Here are my rules and preferences.

I would ask that you are okay with doing original things within the rp and not just the game's plot.

I would love it if you're okay with doubling, and OCxCanon(I'd prefer to ship my character with Gladio and so you aren't thrown off my OC is a male.) OC x Canon is preferred but not required! The character's I don't mind playing are Ignis, Prompto and my OC, and I would prefer if you played Noctis and Gladiolus.

I also don't do 18+ and NSFW.

My response length varies and I will generally try to match what you give me, but I do ask for... say, an average of around four sentences at least. We have moments where we can only type out two or three sentences, it's fine!

Shoot me a message if you're still interested and I can let you know about my character/s there!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back