• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a few rps

Yuu Hyakuya

Rper with to much time on my hands
A few things to note before I get to the fandoms I manly do MXM since I’m more comfortable rping males, my muse can fluctuate at times. If I don’t reply in a timely manner please either bump the thread (I forget to reply at times) or shoot me a PM. I love to chat outside of rping so don’t be shy to pm me

onto the fandoms more * means more muse:
MHA *****
Death note **
soul eater*
Yuri on ice****
pokemon**
supernatural**
Bleach****
Durarara***
Fairy tale*
Free****
Hazbin Hotel*****
Harry Potter *****
And many more that I can’t list right now

A few things to note before I get to the fandoms I manly do MXM since I’m more comfortable rping males, my muse can fluctuate at times. If I don’t reply in a timely manner please either bump the thread (I forget to reply at times) or shoot me a PM. I love to chat outside of rping so don’t be shy to pm me

MHA *****
Death note **
soul eater*
Yuri on ice****
pokemon**
supernatural**
Bleach****
Durarara***
Fairy tale*
Free****
Hazbin Hotel*****
Harry Potter *****
yo! I'd be down to roleplay some my hero academia! I can play Katsuki, Izuku, Himiko, Minoru, and Ochaco from the fandom.

I saw Hazbin Hotel and I'm sold.
I would be very much open to a Hazbin Hotel rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!

I would be very much open to a Hazbin Hotel rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!
Awesome! I can play just about any of the canon cast, never made an OC but I could probably whip one up real quick. If you want to, DM me the sheets of the characters you're interested in playing, and we can look them over and talk out a rough plot?

MHA *****
Death note **
soul eater*
Yuri on ice****
pokemon**
supernatural**
Bleach****
Durarara***
Fairy tale*
Free****
Hazbin Hotel*****
Harry Potter *****
I would love to do mxm pokemon, if you want! I roleplay as Incineroar, of course! ^w^

MHA *****
Death note **
soul eater*
Yuri on ice****
pokemon**
supernatural**
Bleach****
Durarara***
Fairy tale*
Free****
Hazbin Hotel*****
Harry Potter *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back