• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for a few rp partners!

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
Hey y'all ! Some of you might already know me--either as jj from feralfront, or holden from my last account--and I'm happy to say that I'm back from the dead and craving some rp! I'd love to do some 1x1 rp with some of you guys, so here are some guidelines and ideas I have.

About me:
-- I'm 16. If age is a dealbreaker, i totally understand.
-- I prefer more slice-of-life style roleplay, though that doesn't mean i'm not open to fantasy/sci-fi elements! just, i don't want anything too super plot heavy? i'm mostly focused on character interaction.
-- most of the ideas i have for 1x1 are romance, but if you have any others, i'm down for them!
-- I'll play literally any type of pairing, although i'm craving some bxb rn

Some rough ideas:

--a prince x his knight, either medieval or modern au. I'm open to pretty much any royalty stuff, I think it's really fun--but this is the idea i have that i really want to play out :-)

--college roommates!! the most classic slice-of-life rp. i love the idea of opposites attract kind of couples for this.

--another fun classic: fake dating au :00 basically two people who might not even get along at first deciding to pretend to get together, either to make someone jealous or for some other reason, and fall in love! i love this little idea, as simple and cliched as it is :-)

--idol au!! this could go along with fake dating--two idols pretend to be in a relationship for good press? or two idols in the same group falling in love but having to hide it? there are lots of ways to go with this!

As you can see, all these ideas are super rough, but i'd love to polish them up with you guys. So, shoot me a pm if there's an idea you feel like delving into, either on this list or otherwise, please shoot me a pm! i'm cool with doing rp through pms or discord or a thread, i'm down for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back