• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a few new partners.

Urrh

Basics:

To be short and sweet, I’m R. I work full time, am busy pursuing my childhood dream on the side, and also have a toddler. I can be a little bit busy at times but I usually hop in at night to get a little me time or on my days off when life allows me to. Despite my busyness, I am pretty active. I have partners that reply several times a day (and I do too) and I have some that can only send a post here or there. I can deal with either, just try to give me an idea of what to expect.

I’m a pretty detailed writer. I like to set the scene, but also have enough dialogue or action that there’s something of substance to reply to.

I typically prefer to play a male main character. I can play side characters of whatever gender as the role play calls for and I often throw people in here or there to liven things up/according to twists. In addition to that preference, I generally only do heterosexual pairings—mxf—where romance is involved.

I use character sheets/realistic FCs prior to introductions. They’re not incredibly detailed but I like to have/give that little bit of reference to my partners.

I have absolutely no problem starting. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I would even prefer to.

Genres:
A basic idea of role plays that I do:
-Apartment (roommates, neighbors, etc.)
-Childhood friends
-Bride-to-be x Best man
-Waitress x Regular
-Dysfunctional relationship
-Single parent x Nanny or Kid’s Coach
-Bodyguard x Heiress/Celebrity/Hollywood It Girl
-Reunited ex-lovers
-Ghost x Human

That’s just a brief rundown. I realistically do anything that’s modern or slice of life. I typically have plots for whatever I listed—and I’m more than willing to hear out some ideas. Just let me know!

You can either DM me here or add me on Discord (urrhrru#5188). I role play over either, though if we talk on Discord, I typically enjoy using Google Docs for the role play itself.

Last edited:

Urrh

Bump
Go Away Reaction GIF

Urrh

Just so y’all know~ I’m also willing to hear your modern/slice of life pairings

LaceySky

We are all lost souls ~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Basics:

To be short and sweet, I’m R. I work full time, am busy pursuing my childhood dream on the side, and also have a toddler. I can be a little bit busy at times but I usually hop in at night to get a little me time or on my days off when life allows me to. Despite my busyness, I am pretty active. I have partners that reply several times a day (and I do too) and I have some that can only send a post here or there. I can deal with either, just try to give me an idea of what to expect.

I’m a pretty detailed writer. I like to set the scene, but also have enough dialogue or action that there’s something of substance to reply to.

I typically prefer to play a male main character. I can play side characters of whatever gender as the role play calls for and I often throw people in here or there to liven things up/according to twists. In addition to that preference, I generally only do heterosexual pairings—mxf—where romance is involved.

I use character sheets/realistic FCs prior to introductions. They’re not incredibly detailed but I like to have/give that little bit of reference to my partners.

I have absolutely no problem starting. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I would even prefer to.

Genres:

First and foremost, I have a craving for a little plot that I came up with.

YC is a single mother (I’m thinking of, like, a Kindergarten age child) who is struggling to make ends meet. The relationship with the child’s father was turbulent to say the least and she’s found herself playing both roles. She’s busting her tail to work whatever jobs she can manage to land, trying to pay bills on time and make sure their child has whatever they need. It’s definitely tight. There’s often days where she’s late to arrive for pickup from the school—which is where MC comes in. He’s the elementary’s newest school resource officer. Each and every time that the woman is running behind, there he is, patiently sitting with her child—entertaining them (and sometimes sneaking them a candy bar from the vending machine). He’s young but he’s good with children, something spurred on by a traumatic, abusive childhood of his own. Throughout their awkward little interactions, he goes out on a limb and perhaps crosses some boundaries by asking YC if she’d go to dinner with him sometime.

There’s plenty of room for drama with her ex, MC and YC getting involved with each other, perhaps YC’s hang ups about relationships from her previous one, et cetera. All kinds of ways it can go.

Now a basic idea of role plays that I do:
-Apartment (roommates, neighbors, etc.)
-Childhood friends
-Bride-to-be x Best man
-Waitress x Regular
-Dysfunctional relationship
-Bodyguard x Heiress/Celebrity/Hollywood It Girl
-Reunited ex-lovers

That’s just a brief rundown. I realistically do anything that’s modern or slice of life. I typically have plots for whatever I listed—and I’m more than willing to hear out some ideas. Just let me know!

You can either DM me here or add me on Discord (urrhrru#5188). I role play over either, though if we talk on Discord, I typically enjoy using Google Docs for the role play itself.
Interested if you are still looking for people! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread